2023 INWR May Wine TourNorthstar/Columbia Crest/Vintner's
About this event
Registration is NOW open to PCA members for the INWR May Wine Tour! Once again there will be an optional Friday tour to Walla Walla then a Saturday drive to lunch with evening dinner to follow on Saturday night. Here is a list of events:
- Friday tour to Walla Walla with a brunch at Northstar Winery, 1736 JB George Rd, Walla Walla, WA. The meal is limited to 50 people. After brunch on your own to visit other wineries for tasting (details to follow). Some wineries may require reservations for tasting so plan ahead so you can visit your favorites in the Walla Walla area. Most of the wineries charge a tasting fee.
- Saturday drive to lunch at Columbia Crest Winery, 1788810 State Rt 221, Patterson, WA. The lunch is limited to 90 people.
- Saturday after lunch, drive to Vinter's Village, 211 Port Ave, Prosser, WA.
- Saturday evening buffet dinner at GESA Carousel of Dreams, 2901 F Sourthridge Blvd, Kennewick, WA. the dinner is limited to 90 people.
Here's what's on the menu:
Friday brunch at Northstar includes rosé and red wine tasting. Cost is $35 per person.
Saturday lunch at Columbia Crest Winery is an Asian Luncheon Buffet. Cost is $35 per person.
Saturday wine tasting with lunch at Columbia Crest Winery. Cost is $20 per person.
Saturday's buffet dinner at the GESA Carousel of Dreams features Baked Alaskan Cod, Tuscan Stuffed Chicken, and varied side selections. Wine and beer available for purchase. No outside beverages allowed. Cost is $70 per person.
If you are participating in events on Friday and Saturday, you will be given your event name tags/wrist bands on Friday. If you are participating only on Saturday, you will receive your Saturday event name tags/wrist bands on Saturday. NO ONE will be served for meals, wine tasting or other events without their event name tag/wrist band. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Tillie Hammond at (509) 735-1672 or by email at TargaTillie@aol.com.
- Cancellations must be made before May 10, 2022 on MotorsportReg.com. Because we have to prearrange the number of meals, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.
- Car Club Memberships: To participate in this event you must be a member of the PCA. Your PCA Membership Number will be verified during the registration process.
- Age Restriction: All attendees must be 18 years of age or older. You must be 21 to participate in wine tasting.
- Each individual must register separately even if you are riding in the same car.