About this event
This drive has now reached capacity. Thank you for a great year of driving tours. Our driving tours will continue in the spring of 2024. Check out our website for the next upcoming club events. Thank you.
*Please note: This drive is open to current BMW CCA members ONLY & will have a limit of 35 cars.
We will meet in Hood River and drive east through Mosier up through the hills with breathtaking vistas to our first restroom stop in The Dalles. Then we will drive through the twisty canyon roads east of The Dalles and back to a restroom stop in The Dalles with a stop at Rowena Crest Viewpoint on the way back to Hood River. The drive is 120 miles and should take around 3 hrs.
This will be the last drive of the 2023, so take advantage of this opportunity to drive with your fellow BMW friends!.
An optional late lunch in Hood River will be at Solstice Wood Fire Pizza, Fremont Brewing and food carts.
Please arrive between 9:30am and 10am in the parking lot behind Solstice Wood Fire at 501 Portway Ave, Hood River, OR 97031.
Mandatory drivers meeting will be at 10:15am
This is a members only event.
Please remember to bring water, snacks and fill your tanks with gas. The drive will have lots of twist and turns and may not be dog or motion friendly.
If you have a minor with you, we will need an in person signature/wet ink signature on the waiver, please make sure to find us.
- All *drivers* MUST be pre-registered online (by Oct. 20th) and be a current BMW CCA member. No "Day Of" registration is allowed. And no "guest" drivers are allowed.
- You do not need a separate registration for any passengers in your vehicle BUT all drivers AND passengers need to sign the online waiver prior to the event. (see #4)
- Registration is limited to 35 cars.
- ALL DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS MUST SIGN THE WAIVER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. WHICH IS SEPERATE FROM THE REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT. THERE IS A LINK TO IT AFTER YOU FINISH REGISTERING FOR THE DRIVE.
- Drivers and passengers should stay with their cars until check-in is complete.
- Drivers meeting is mandatory.
- You do not need a separate registration for any passengers in your vehicle BUT all drivers AND passengers need to sign the separate online waiver prior to the event.
- ALL DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS MUST SIGN THE ELECTRONIC WAIVER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM THE REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT. THERE IS A LINK TO IT AFTER YOU COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION, AS WELL AS IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL. If you do NOT get a confirmation email, you are NOT registered for the Drive.
How the Electronic SpeedWaiver works:
It all happens on the participants’ personal cell phones. No physical contact is required.
Request an electronic waiver via text message, using the Electronic SpeedWaiver link.
Sign the waiver using your own smartphone. No sharing is required.
Show your digital credential at the event.