About this event
TLMC Members: $50
All entrants MUST register, sign the waiver and pay online via MotorsportReg. Registration closes at 9 pm the evening before the event. All waivers will be through Speedwaiver and as such there are no more paper waivers. Crew, volunteers and spectators must sign online as well but do not need an MS Reg account.
To send a waiver link to your guest and crew please use the following link:
Online waivers can still be signed on site.
- All Drivers must check in before registration closes AND attend the Driver's Meeting.
- Loaner helmets will not be available.
- Car numbers will not be available.
- All tents that are set up in the paddock MUST be secured.
- 8:00 am – Registration Opens
- 9:00 am – Registration Closes
- 9:15 am – Driver’s Meeting (All Drivers Must Attend)
- 9:30 am – First Car On Course
- 4:00 pm – Event Ends (Estimated)
Important information: The Event and/or Series Organizers have the right to refuse entry or disqualify a competitor from competition for any reason. Decisions of the organizers are final.
More than one driver may be registered per car, however if you do not arrive early enough the organizers reserve the right to not allow both drivers to run. If sharing a car, each driver must register and pay separately. Please make sure the shared vehicle is shown on both drivers' MotorsportReg.com profile/garage.
All cars must have a number clearly displayed on both sides of the car.
Two driver cars should only have one number visible while on course. Shoe polish or tape is acceptable.
Drivers are not allowed to compete in more than one car.
Vehicle: Must be a 4-wheeled vehicle with an effective muffler, secure battery and must be free of loose items that might fall off of the car. Inside the car, the interior and trunk/hatch must be free of loose items such as iPods, CD’s or ice scrapers that could interfere with the driver during competition. The driver is responsible for vehicle safety.
CASC-OR Autoslalom Rules: https://www.casc.on.ca/autoslalom
Eligibility: Competitors must possess a valid driver’s license. Everyone on site, including spectators, must sign the waiver form. Passengers are permitted as per the CASC-OR Autoslalom rules.
• FIA 8860-2010
• FIA 8859-2015
• Snell 2020 SA, or M 2020 D or M 2020 R
• Snell 2015 SA, or 2015 M
• Snell 2010 SA, 2010 SAH, or 2010 M (expiry 31.12.2023)
• SFI Foundation 31.1/2015
• SFI Foundation 31.1/2010
• ECE R22.05 ECE 22.05 (expiry: ten years after date of manufacture as noted on unaltered, helmet label)
Helmets homologated to Snell M, ECE 22.05, and ECE R22.05 standard are not acceptable for use in vehicles equipped with roll cages
Helmets will be checked periodically.