About this event
Join us for South Carolina Autocross 2021 Championship #1 at Darlington Raceway.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY. There will be no onsite registration, no sob stories, no exceptions. There won’t even be anyone in the van to whine to or bribe. Although you have to enter your debit or credit card online, your card will not be charged until you are checked in at the event. Cancellations and no-shows will not be charged. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE EVENT IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK.
Loaner helmets are available at your own risk. Gym rules apply: clean it before your use it, clean it after you're done.
When you're out of your helmet we suggest you wear a mask. If there's a passenger in the car, everyone in the car with an open-face helmet is required to wear a mask.
Please respect social distancing perameters.
|AutoX: Sunday, March 13|
|Registration||7:30 AM - 8:45 AM|
|Tech Inspection||7:30 AM - 9:00 AM|
|Course Open for Walking||8:00 AM - 9:00 AM|
|Novice Course Walks||8:30, 8:45, 9:00 AM|
|Driver's Meeting||9:30 AM|
|First Car Out||10:00 AM|
|Fun Runs (time permitting)||3:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
Entry Fee -
|Non-Members||$55.00 (price includes SCCA Weekend Membership)|
BONUS: $20 off if you participate in the SCR Test & Tune the day before.
NOTE: Join SCCA today as a South Carolina Region member (first-time members only) and we'll waive your Autocross entry fee! Go to SCCA.com and join now (if you're under age 25, be sure to select the discounted "First Gear" membership). Then, e-mail your membership confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Register for the event without paying and we'll credit your event registration.
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Weekend Membership" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- If you are having trouble registering due to this new feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact email@example.com.
- Thanks for your patience as we implement this new process! This will make our on-site registrars even faster and more efficient, so we appreciate you working with us!
- This event is held under the current SCCA Solo Rules. Please refer to Appendix A of the Solo Rules to confirm you have the correct class for your car.
- Please review the SCR Supplemental Rules for IMPORTANT details on event procedures.
- All participants must sign an SCCA Release and Waiver form. Minors (under age 18) must have a Minor Waiver printed in color and signed by BOTH parents. Look for the form labeled "SCCA Minor Notary" or "SCCA Minor SCCA Official".
Sound Control and Event Conduct
- The sound limit for this event will be 99 dBA at 50 feet from the edge of the course. This limit will be strictly enforced. Cars with open exhausts that have not been checked for sound recently should consider coming prepared to make modifications (in many cases a downturn will help tremendously) in case you exceed the sound limit on your first run. We will not allow any car to continue if it has two consecutive readings over 99 dBA. See the SCR Solo Supplemental Rules for further details.
- Please note that even though our rules already prohibit any kind of reckless behavior, we need to be especially careful this weekend about burnouts, excessive acceleration or noise when leaving the site, and other things that will draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Thanks for understanding!
- For single driver, single class cars only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (0 - 99). If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (i.e., open and ladies) may use the same car number.
- Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver will be 100 plus the first driver's number (i.e., 99 and 199).