About this event
Autocross consists of a one car at a time making runs against the clock on a closed course marked by cones. Each run takes about one minute. Speeds are low to medium, generally below 70 mph and driven in second gear. Time penalties are added for disturbing cones or skipping gates.
Events are open to Porsche drivers, PCA members in non-Porsches, BMW-CCA members, guests of PCA members, and everyone else. PCA members get priority in the event of an over-subscribed event. You do not need to be a PNWR member to compete for points, but points are not assigned in the Time Only Class (non-Porsches and a few drivers not running in the regular classes).
All participants are also volunteers. Unlike some other NW-region autocross event, PCA autocross events are full-day commitments. If you are not driving in a given run group, you are required to fill a 'work assignment' during the runs of your fellow competitors. Do not expect to attend only the morning, or only the afternoon, of the event.
We have established extra safety protocols to minimize risk of COVID-19 infection at our events. We will follow all guidelines laid out by the local jurisdiction at the time. We will also be making the following modifications to how we run an event:
* Any participant who experiences COVID-19 related symptoms less than 2 weeks prior to the event must not attend
* Participants are responsible for their own gloves/masks/etc. Participants are encouraged to wear masks when near other participants, when using radios, when in common spaces (such as registration or the timing shed)
We will restructure the event to minimize exposure in the following ways:
1. Drivers MUST pre-register. All pre-registration and payment will be handled online
2. Work assignments will be covered before each run group; we will not choose work assignments at registration (to minimize contact at registration)
3. There will be no loaner helmets offered
4. Masks are encouraged whenever a participant may be around others, or when using the radios.
5. Anyone considered to be endangering others, at the discretion of the event chair, will be asked to leave
Registration for the event is a 2-step process. Registration on MotorsportReg will take care of payments. You MUST ALSO register on the scorekeeper website (a link will be included in the confirmation email you will receive after registering here).
Question? Contact Paul Hagger at email@example.com or 425-681-1471.
IMPORTANT!!! YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER ONLINE AT SCOREKEEPER TO SELECT CLASS, NUMBER, ETC.
Motorsportreg.com is only being used for payments.
Full pre-registration online is required. That includes pre-registration here (on MotorsportReg.com) AND on Scorekeeper.wwscc.org. MotorsportReg is used for payments, Scorekeeper.wwscc.org is used for Timing & Scoring.
Online pre-registration on both sites closes at approximately 5 p.m. the evening prior to the event. This timing is necessary to allow organizers time to prepare the on-site materials.
ALL participants are welcome. PCA members, BMW-CCA members, and invited guests of a PCA or BMW-CCA members get priority for registration if an event is over-subscribed. If you have invited a guest to attend, please inform Paul Hagger at firstname.lastname@example.org.