About this event
GGR-PCA AX #3: Saturday, May 21, 2022 @ Cow Palace sponsored by Porsche Redwood City
ote: PCA GGRAX Covid Procedures will be in effect to ensure the safety of all participants.
- Registration fee for this event is $115
- May 13 – Early Bird Registration open at 6:30 PM only for PCA members driving their Porsches to the event (non-Porsche drivers including non-PCA members may register during Open Registration).
- $15 Early Bird discount is available for PCA members driving a Porsche
- May 15 – Open Registration including non-Porsche drivers. New non-PCA members need to be cleared with AX chair prior to registration.
- Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, May 18th or when limit of 75 participants is reached.
- This is an all day event. Morning only or afternoon only participants are not allowed.
- Car sharing
- Only persons vaccinated against Covid-19 are allowed to share a car (and 1 must be an instructor)
- Walk-in registration will be permitted ON-SITE at the day of event pending availability. Mobile device and MSR user account are required on-site for registration. Cash will not be accepted at the event.
- Location for this event is Cow Palace South Parking Lot
- Live timing during the event will available at the GGR live timing web site: PCA GGR Live Timing Website
- More information on GGR Autocross can be found at the official web site: PCA GGR Autocross Website
- GGR car classification information can be found at the GGR web site: PCA GGR Autocross Rules and Forms
- Speedwaiver site location for this event (for visitors): https://pcaggrax.speedwaiver.com/utczm
- 7:00 am: Gates Open
- 7:30 to 8:15 am: All participants must check-in at the gate
- 7:30 - 8:15 am: Cars tech inspection in paddock
- 8:40 am: Mandatory Drivers meeting
- 9:00 am: First car on course
- Break for a lunch around noon time for approximately 30 minutes
- There will be two run sessions - one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Cars will be run in two groups.
- All times are estimated and may be adjusted at the discretion of the AX Chair.
What to bring:
- Face mask
- Your lunch and drinks. Club does not provide food.
- Folding Chair
- Painter's tape or printed numbers for car numbers. Car numbers should be visible from a 75' distance.
- Sunscreen, hat, layers for cooler mornings and warm afternoons (NO RED Clothing)
- It is driver's responsibility to bring a safe car to the event. In preparation of the event please confirm your car meets PCA Autocross Safety Inspection Checklist
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED with a 2010 or newer Snell certification. Few loaner helmets are available.
- All drivers must have their car inspected at inspection station before start of the event. Driver without car and helmet inspection stickers and withoutt car number displayed on both sides of the car will forfeit his/her run(s) until the issue is resolved.
- All drivers MUST WORK at an assigned worker position. Most worker positions require standing for over an hour per shift. Dress appropriately for working outdoors.
- In-car instructions require permission of Chief Instructor, except where the instructor is a member of the same household.
- No drones allowed
- No Alcohol or drugs permitted!!!
- For any questions please contact GGR Autocross Chair at email@example.com
Please verify that you meet the following conditions before you register for this event:
1) You will be driving a Porsche
OR you are a PCA member and have brought your Porsche to a GGR autocross event in the last 12 months
OR you are a guest of a PCA member and you have been granted permission to register by the Autocross Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Do not register unless you meet at least one of the above conditions. Refunds for erroneous registrations are at the discretion of the Autocross Chair.
This is an all day event. Participants are required to take part in both Morning and Afternoon sessions.
Multi-driver cars (sharing a car with another driver) are allowed, but each driver must register separately and be part of the same household. Only one driver/car combination is allowed in each run group.
ALL drivers MUST WORK at an assigned worker position.
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED with a 2010 or newer Snell certification. Few loaner helmets are available.
Drivers are responsible for bringing a safe car to the event. Cars must be mechanically sound, in good running condition with no major leaks, and the interior must be empty of anything that could fly about during the event.
Drivers without pre-assigned GGR seasonal number are allowed to select a number from the available list, which becomes their seasonal number, pending verification of availability.
Car number, car class, run group and work assignment information will be listed one day prior to the event in the "Attendee List" section of this event.
Our events run rain or shine, including maintaining the work assignments. Refunds are not provided for inclement weather.
DRONES ARE PROHIBITED at PCA events. Violators will be reported to Law Enforcement.