About this event
Welcome to NCR Autocross #1!
This event is open to any licensed driver but a few slots are reserved for PCA members. Unfilled member slots will be made available to wait-listed drivers.
Determine your NCR class before you register. NCR classes have changed this year and are different than other regions. You can find the NCR Class Chart in the NCR Autocross rules. Non-Porsches are classified using SCCA classes. If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
The registration form includes an optional donation to Devens Loaves & Fishes, the local food pantry. Please help us support this worthy cause. Learn more about Loaves & Fishes. With your help, NCR raised over $5000 for Loaves & Fishes last year. Please note that we have kept our rates low but we sincerely hope that in return you will contribute at least the suggested donation to Loaves & Fishes. NCR will match registration donations to Loaves & Fishes (up to $5000 total).
Please visit our NCR Autocross pages for more information.
- Determine your base class before you register. If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
- NCR classes have changed again this year and are different than other regions, so be sure to check your class before registering.
- License - Every driver must be at least 18 years of age and hold a valid driver's license. Participants under 18 meeting the PCA Junior Participation Program requirements may compete with the approval of the event chair.
- Helmet - A helmet with a Snell Memorial Foundation 2010 or newer approval (SA, M or K) is required.
- Please read the NCR Autocross Rules on the NCR website.
- All Porsche Street classes require tires with a treadwear rating of 180 or higher even if the your Porsche came with lower treadwear rated tires from the factory.
- If you need assistance, contact the registrar.
NCR Porsche Street Classes
All Porsches qualified for NCR Street Category and/or SCCA Street Category are classified by the base classes from the following chart. Your need to know your Base Class to register. Base classes are automatically assigned to a Competition Class which is scored using PAX handicaps for the base classes.
|Base Class||Models in Class||Competition Class|
|1||924 S, 924 Turbo||PS2|
|1||944 (8v), non-Turbo||PS2|
|2||911 (1965-94 exc Turbo)||PS2|
|2||944 S, S2, Turbo||PS2|
|2||Boxster, Boxster S (986:1997-04)||PS2|
|3||Boxster, Cayman (987:2005-12)||PS3|
|3||Boxster S, RS, Cayman S (987.1:2005-08)||PS3|
|3||Boxster, Cayman (981:2013-16)||PS3|
|4||911, 911 S, GTS (997:2005-11)||PS4|
|4||Boxster S, Spyder (987.2:2009-12)||PS4|
|4||Cayman S, R (987.2:2009-12)||PS4|
|4||Boxster S, GTS (981:2013-16)||PS4|
|4||Cayman S, GTS (981:2013-16)||PS4|
|4||718 Boxster, 718 Cayman (2017-on)||PS4|
|5||911, 911 S (2012-on)||PS5|
|5||911 GT3 (996, 997; except GT3 RS)||PS5|
|5||911 GTS, 911 R, GT3 (991:2012-19; except GT3 RS)||PS5|
|5||911 Turbo (all; except 2020-on)||PS5|
|5||911 Turbo S (all; except 2012-on)||PS5|
|5||Boxster Spyder (981:2015)||PS5|
|5||Cayman GT4 (except RS)||PS5|
|5||718 Boxster S, GTS, Spyder (2017-on)||PS5|
|5||718 Cayman S, GTS (2017-on)||PS5|
|6||911 GT3 RS (all)||PS5|
|6||911 Turbo S (991:2012-19)||PS5|
|6||911 GTS, GT3, Turbo (992:2020-on)||PS5|
|6||911 GT2 (all)||PS5|
|6||Cayman GT4 RS||PS5|
NCR Porsche Race Class
All Porsche automobiles with race tires as well as those not qualified for NCR Street Category are classified to a base class according to SCCA rules. These base classes are combined into one NCR Race Class scored using PAX handicaps.
NCR Non-Porsche Classes
All non-Porsche automobiles are classified according to SCCA rules into base classes. These base classes are combined into competition classes scored using PAX handicaps.