About this event
Registration is NOW open to PCA members for this classic INWR PCA Tour! Once again, there will be an optional Friday tour to Walla Walla then a Saturday drive to lunch with evening dinner to follow on Saturday night. Here is a list of events:
- Friday tour to Walla Walla with lunch at Northstar Cellars then planned visits to other wineries for tasting (details to follow). Many other wineries are available; some wineries may require reservations for tasting so plan ahead so you can visit your favorites in the Walla Walla area. Most of the wineries charge a tasting fee.
- Saturday drive to VanArnam Vineyards at 1305 Gilbert Road in Zillah, WA.
- Saturday Boxed lunch at VanArnam Vineyards in Zillah, WA. You can also purchase wine tasting at VanArnem for $10. After lunch many other wineries are available; some wineries may require reservations for tasting so plan ahead so you can visit your favorites in the Yakima Valley or Red Mountain areas. Most of the wineries charge a tasting fee.
- Saturday evening buffet dinner at Anthology, 706 Williams Blvd. in Richland, WA.
Here's what's on the menu:
Friday brunch at Northstar includes sparkling wine/mimosas and wine tasting. Cost is $35 per person.
Saturday boxed lunch at VanArnam is your choice of an Italian picnic sandwich with pasta salad, chips and a sugar cookie; curried chicken croissant sandwich with fresh fruit cup, chips and a chocolate chip cookie; or, vegetarian croissant sandwich with fresh fruit cup, chips, and a chocolate chip cookie. Cost is $22 per person. Wine tasting at VanArnam costs an additional $10 per person.
Saturday's buffet dinner at Anthology features apple and cherry wood smoked tri-tip, grilled NW salmon, herb roasted mini gem potatoes, grilled vegetables with Balsamic drizzle and summer salad. Cost is $85 per person. Drinks are also available (no-host) and corkage is $15 per bottle for those who wish to bring wine to dinner.
We have arranged a special rate for Porsche Club members at the Courtyard by Marriott Richland Columbia Point, 480 Columbia Point Drive, for Friday and Saturday evenings. Please make your hotel reservation by calling 1-509-942-9400. The room rate is $129 + tax for "Sunset View" or $139 + tax for a "River View" 1-king room. Be sure to mention that you are with the Porsche Club. THE SPECIAL RATES EXPIRE ON APRIL 20 SO RESERVE NOW.
If you are participating in events on Friday, you will be given your event event name tags/wrist bands on Friday. If you are participating only on Saturday, you will receive your Saturday event name tags/wrist bands on Saturday. Please note: NO ONE will be served for meals, wine tasting or other events without their event name tag/wrist band. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Tillie Hammond at (509) 735-1672 or by email at TargaTillie@aol.com.
- Cancellations must be made before May 10, 2022 on MotorsportReg.com. Because we have to prearrange the number of meals, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER THIS DATE.
- Car Club Memberships: To participate in this event you must be a member of the PCA. Your PCA Membership Number will be verified during the registration process.
- Age Restriction: All attendees must be 18 years of age or older. You must be 21 to participate in wine tasting.
- Each individual must register separately and make their meal choices, even if you are riding in the same car.