About this event
*Please note: This drive is open to current BMW CCA Members ONLY & will have a limit of 45 cars!
The 124mile drive will take us on some spectacular roads made for BMWs, with stunning views, via the hills, orchards, and valleys around Mosier, The Dalles, and beyond. There will be 2 restroom stops and a stop at Rowena Crest Viewpoint.
We will return to our starting point in Hood River for lunch between 12:00PM and 1:00PM. There are several lunch options available.
The mandatory drivers meeting starts at 8:30AM and the first group will depart at 8:45AM.
1. All drivers MUST be pre-registered and be current BMWCCA members. No "Day Of" registration is allowed, and no "guest" drivers are allowed.
2. Drivers and passengers should stay with their cars until registration is complete.
3. All drivers and passengers MUST sign the electronic waiver prior to the event. The waiver is a separate link from this registration form for the event, please forward the link to your passengers.
4. Registration is limited to 45 cars.
5. Drivers meeting is Mandatory.
- You do not need a separate registration for any passengers in your vehicle BUT all drivers AND passengers need to sign the separate online waiver prior to the event.
- ALL DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS MUST SIGN THE ELECTRONIC WAIVER PRIOR TO THE EVENT. WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM THE REGISTRATION FOR THE EVENT. THERE IS A LINK TO IT AFTER YOU COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION, AS WELL AS IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL. If you do NOT get a confirmation email, you are NOT registered for the Drive.
How the Electronic SpeedWaiver works:
It all happens on the participants’ personal cell phones. No physical contact is required.
Request an electronic waiver via text message, using the Electronic SpeedWaiver link.
Sign the waiver using your own smartphone. No sharing is required.
Show your digital credential at the event.