About this event
Join HSR for one of their premiere events of the year ... Classic 24 Hour at Daytona, presented by IMSA.
Each year a marque is highlighted, and this year's event is no different. Race Cars Built by Riley Technologies, Riley & Scott and Campaigned by Riley Motorsports are set for the spotlight at the eighth Running of Classic 24 Hour HSR Race at Daytona International Speedway. Riley - which has gained race and championship winning success for decades as a constructor through Riley Technologies and an international racing team with Riley Motorsports - has been named the featured marque of the 2022 Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) Classic at Daytona presented by IMSA, November 2 - 6, and Daytona International Speedway (DIS).
In addition to the Classic 24-Hour events, HSR Sprint races classes will also compete, which includes:
- WeatherTech Sprint Races
- B.R.M Chronograph Endurance Challenges
- SascoSports Int'l/American Challenge
- Stoner Car Care Global GT
- Classic RS Cup
Those who purchase the Car Corral package will be able to select their tickets ... 4-Day, 3-Day or 2-Day and have access to the following:
- Free parking in designated car corral ($15 savings)
- Parade Lap around Daytona International Speedway on Saturday
- Close access to infield grandstands
- Walk-in access to Garage and Paddock areas
- Hagerty Coffee and Caffeine on Saturday morning
Multiple tickets may be purchased, but each order includes one (1) Car Corral parking pass.
All orders placed after October 14, 2022, will be held at Will Call (inside Gate 40, off Williamson Boulevard).
Online Ticket sales end October 21, 2022.
Prices includes applicable sales tax.