About this event
This is an SUNDAY event for ALL MEMBERS!
There will be no loaner helmets available at this event. You must bring your own, and it must meet our tech requirements (here is a summary of what is required).
If you want to bring a non-participant with you, you MUST have them register online. No one who is unregistered will be allowed through the checkin gate.
There are three groups: the Champion of Champions, Club Class Champion of Champions, and Best of the Rest!
- If you ran PRO at any point during the current season, you MUST register for the Champion of Champions. The top 5 qualified placers in the Champion of Champions will receive trophies. To win a Champion of Champions trophy, you must have run at least 5 Atlanta region events during the season.
- If you won your Open class and ran at least 5 Atlanta region events during the season, you MUST register for the Club Class Champion of Champions. The top 5 qualified placers in the Club Class Champion of Champions will receive trophies.
- If you are not in either of the two above groups, you should register for the Best of the Rest. The top 5 qualified placers in the Best of the Rest will receive trophies. To win a Best of the Rest trophy, you must have run at least 3 Atlanta region events during the season.
All three classes are scored using the PAX (the indexed scoring system normally only used for Rookie and Pro) for your car class. This helps everyone compete on a more equal footing, regardless of vehicle driven.
In the morning, the two Champion of Champions groups will work while the Best of the Rest run (Group "A"). The Best of the Rest will work while the Champion of Champions groups run (Group "B").
In the afternoon, both groups will run the same course again, but it will be reversed.
This will be an all-day event, with a short break in the middle for lunch, course walking, and minor course adjustments. Participants will need to be present for the entire day!
- 7:45 am - Gates Open
- 8:15 am - Tech and Registration Open
- 9:30 am - Tech and Registration Close
- 10:00 am - First Car Off!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION.
Notice to Participants: Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate in our event. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home. While on site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers and staff into consideration.
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within two (2) weeks of attending an SCCA event, we ask that you notify the event Registrar immediately.
Pre-Registration is required for our events. Registration fees are $47 for SCCA members. MotorsportReg will verify your SCCA membership as you complete the registration process. If you are a current member and get a message telling you that your membership is invalid or expired, make sure the name on your SCCA membership card matches the name on your MSR account exactly. Also make sure your SCCA number has been entered correctly in your MSR account - including any underscores that are a part of your number.
We will not have on-site registration on the day of the event.
If you want to bring a non-participant with you, you MUST have them register online. Non-Participants do not pay registration fees, but still MUST pre-register online.
No one who is unregistered will be allowed through the checkin gate.
Once you have checked in at the gate, either Paddock or proceed directly to Tech.
When you have completed Tech, proceed to grid.
Are you a Minor?
If so, be sure to get a MINOR WAIVER.
BOTH PARENTS need to be on-site to sign while witnessed by an SCCA official at the event
BOTH PARENTS need to sign it in front of and have it witnessed by a Notary Public.
If you are in the sole custody of one parent, you will need to print