About this event
2021 Maryland Horse Country Tour
PCA-CHS 2021 Tour & Rally Event No. 8 –
Aug. 1 Rescheduled due to weather to August 22nd
Horse farms, lovely scenery and delightful backroads often go together, as this driving event will show. Limited capacity. REGISTER ASAP!
PCA Chesapeake’s Tour & Rally Committee is pleased to offer as its eighth event of the year a drive that takes advantage of some of Maryland’s most charming features. Though our horse country tours tend to have much in common, each one is unique. This 2021 version will take us on a 50-mile, 75-minute drive through some of the most twisty and most enjoyable backroads in northern Baltimore County. This tour will be held only on Sunday Aug.
Scenic Drive – Join the fun and enjoy your Porsche!
WHEN and WHERE
1 22, 2021, Sunday, weather permitting
Assembly time: 1:30 PM; meeting 1:45; 1st group leaves 2:00
Assembly point: Address to be sent to confirmed registrants
Route: Through northern Baltimore County
Finish line: Hunt Valley Towne Centre
Participants must comply with PCA, CDC, state and county guidelines for COVID prevention. By signing up for and joining any of our driving events, registrants acknowledge and assume all the risks in and full responsibility for their participation. Note that planned events are subject to change, for weather-related or other reasons.
● The eBlast announcing this event will have a Web link for registration. Click it.
● Log in to your MotorsportReg account at www.MotorsportReg.com .
● Registration will open at 1 PM on July 21 to only Chesapeake Members, July 22nd to the non-Chesapeake PCA members, and close at 1 PM on
July 28 August 18. Please make sure your PCA member number has been added to your MotorsportReg account prior to registering.
● Fee $5 per adult; minors (17 and under) free.
● For more info, visit our Web site: https://pcachs.org
● Drivers’ meeting notes, route instructions and updates will be sent via e-mail by
July 31 August 21
● If you have questions, contact the Tour & Rally Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org .
While we are striving to make this event safe, with your Participation in and Registration for this tour you recognize and acknowledge the hazards of COVID-19, and you assume the risk of illness or death arising from a COVID-19 infection at this event.