About this event
Season Pre-Registration for the 2021 SOLO season. Event 4/18, 5/2, 6/13., 7/17, 7-18, 8/15, 9/18 and 9/19.
Full Event Schedule and Rules can be found on our site here:
Race Day Schedule:
7:15am to 8:15am Registration
7:15am to 8:15am Worker Assignment
7:30am to 8:45am Tech Inspection
7:30am to 9:00am Course Walking
8:45am Novice Course Walk
9:00am Drivers Meeting & 1st Heat Worker Check-in
9:15am First Car Off
We typically finish up around 5:00pm
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:15am on the day of the event. Please be prompt! Showing up after that won't allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn't fair to others.
Typical Entry Fees:
$41 for Chicago Region SCCA Member Early Registration (closes 7 days before the event), and $65 Normal Registration for the week of (closes 2 days prior to the event)
$288 for this 8-Event Season. In the event that the Region does have to cancel one of our events before it begins, you will be refunded $36/event.
It's $36 per event, or buy 7 Events, get the 8th free.
You must be a member to successfully pre-register for the season. If MSR is not letting you, this may be because your membership will end before the start of the season. Be sure that your membership is current. If you continue to have issues, please contact the registrar. There's a button right there on the right side of the screen. or E-mail email@example.com
This is *NOT* your final step for the season. This unlocks every event for the year for you to register as normal, but with no additional cost. Instructions will follow, and we will be e-mailing you through MSR when every event opens. Please register under the early option 7 days before the event. We may have caps hit for events, and cannot hold a spot for you, but we will always give you a heads up as the events officially open.
- Check in at the pre-registration line and sign the waiver. You and your guests MUST sign the waiver.
- If changes need to be made to your personal information or car information, you must do so at Registration to update your information BEFORE your car is teched.
- Get a work assignment from the worker chief. ALL COMPETITORS MUST GET A WORK ASSIGNMENT! Failure to complete your work assignment will result in DSQ'ing of your runs. Additionally, you may be prevented from running with CR-SCCA in the future.
- Proceed to Technical Inspection (Tech) with your car race ready! That is, all loose items must be removed and magnetic numbers or contrasting tape applied to the body panels of the car.
- Have you been around a bit with Chicago Region? Ask the Tech team if you qualify to have your car Season-Tech'd.
- Registration closes at 8:15. If you are not in the registration line by 8:15, you will not be able to compete.
- You must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license to enter. All entrants and guests MUST sign the waiver.
- Drivers’ under 18 must have a Minor Waiver completed for each event. Minor Waivers must be completed by the driver and the parent/guardian in the presence of a board member at registration.
- You will be responsible to confirm car, and class information along with making sure you have the correct number.
- If you do not have tape or magnetic numbers, please ask around, or have someone at registration ask for you. Most of the folks you find at an event are super friendly and asking for tape is a great way to make new friends.