About this event
We are using Speed Waivers for the waivers. To use speed waivers, you must have a smart phone. Be sure to sign your speed waiver before you get to the event so that you can breeze through. Speed Waiver can be accessed HERE WE ARE CHARGED FOR USING SPEEDWAIVER. PLEASE DON'T FILL OUT THE SPEEDWAIVER UNTIL YOU ARE SURE YOU WILL BE ATTENDING.
Those over 65 may have to work, we will do our best to accommodate those with special work requirements.
Cancellations will not be accepted after registration closes. Class changes will not be accepted after registration closes.
- 4 groups per day to help facilitate social distancing. Run1-Work2, R2-W1, R3-W4, R4-W3. There will not be a midday/lunch break. If you are running these events, plan on being there in the morning. Gate will open at 7am. First car out will be 9:00am for both Saturday and Sunday. Some classes may shift their run group between days in order to balance the groups. Be sure to check www.americanautox.com/schedule for up to date run group information.
- Payment for the event and registration check-in will only be open both days from 7:30am - 8:45am and again 11:00am – 12:00pm.
- While not a requirement, you are strongly encouraged to complete your waiver using the SpeedWaiver online waiver system. This requires a mobile phone to receive your authentication. The link for the SpeedWaiver for our event is located here:https://americanautox.speedwaiver.com/ Please have your SpeedWaiver completed and ready to show the waiver person when you get to the site.
- NO SPECTATORS
- NO LOANER HELMETS – you MUST bring your own helmet
- Bottled water WILL NOT BE PROVIDED – please make sure to bring your own
- What should I bring to the event?
- Water & food
Cancellations will not be accepted after registration closes.
Camping on-site for Friday night is available.
Larry Park Memorial BBQ
This year we will be doing a BBQ & pot luck, not a catered BBQ. We will provide Tri-Tip, Ribs, Pulled Pork, Corn, and limited appetizers. For those that plan to join in on the BBQ/Pot Luck please plan to bring a side and make sure you add that to your purchase (no cost, but we need a head count of those attending).