About this event
WMR "Last Chance Majors at Grattan" event
to be held at
August 10 & 11, 2019
Come out to Grattan Raceway as WMR presents the "Last Chance Majors at Grattan" on Saturday, August 10th and Sunday, August 11th. Don't forget about WMR's famous track dinner and attendee party on Saturday evening.
Download a copy of the Event Packet as it contains the entry form, the supps, the race groups, schedule and race officials.
Sanction Numbers: 19-M-6197
If you are interested in the test day or in renting garages or paved paddock spaces, please call the track at 616.691.7221. The test day is NOT sanctioned by the SCCA or WMR and is run by the track. Please refer all questions on these topics to them.
· 2-mile, 12 turn road course with every type of challenge you could want
· Complete repaving finished in 2011
· Approximately 50 feet of elevation change
· Grattan's famous "Que-It-Up" dinner for workers, drivers and crew included with entry
· Express Check-in (registration and tech combined) for eligible cars/drivers
· Garages ($150 for three days; $120 for the weekend) and paved paddock spaces ($20) available
· Friday test sessions available ($140 half day, $180 full day)
· Onsite camping for available ($15 for one night, $25 for two nights, $30 for three nights)
· Free camping for workers
· Only 180 miles from the IL / IN border on I-94
· Race Monitor live event timing for crew and spectators
· Blind Apex in-car T&S data for drivers
· “The TWR Jaguar team preferred Grattan to all other courses for testing their IMSA cars” na-motorsports.com
Entry Fees will be the same as last year:
One car, one class ($425 on or before 7/23, $500 after 7/23, $575 after 8/2)
One car, two classes ($675 on or before 7/23, $750 after 7/23, $825 after 8/2)
Two cars, two classes ($675 on or before 7/23, $750 after 7/23, $825 after 8/2)
Race Group 1: BSpec, STL, STU, T2, T3, T4
Race Group 2: FA, FB, FC, FE, FE2, FM, P1, P2
Race Group 3: EP, FP, HP, GTL
Race Group 4: AS, GT1, GT2, GT3, GTX, T1
Race Group 5: SM
Race Group 6: F5, FF, FV
Race Group 7: SRF3
Saturday: Each race group will get a 20 minute qualifying session followed by a 20 minute race.
Sunday: Each race group will get a 15 minute qualifying session followed by a 23 lap (or 35 minute) race.
All drivers MUST have a current SCCA membership and a current / valid national competition license from SCCA. Any driver who is in the process of renewal, or needs confirmation of such, must contact the Chief Registrar (Marilyn Russell; 260.338.0134; email) prior to 9p Wednesday 8/7 for National Office verification. A $5 fee will be charged for this service.
After online registration ends at 11:59p on 8/2, entries can be made by contacting the Chief Registrar (Marilyn Russell; 260.338.0134; email) with a $75 late fee. Payment (entry and late fee) will be collected at the track. For courtesy’s sake, please make every effort to alert the registrar of your intent to enter the event. A $25 collection fee will be added to any check refused for any reason. All refunds will be mailed within 30 days of the event and will be by check.