2019 RMVR Drivers' SchoolPikes Peak Int'l Raceway
About this event
CAUTION: If you take this School, you will become addicted to speed!
Seriously, the acclaimed 2019 RMVR Drivers' School is the greatest racing value around. Period!
It will be held April 27-28, 2019 at Pikes Peak International Raceway in Fountain, Colorado. Be forewarned: Entries for this year's school will be limited to 80 students in order to insure a quality experience. First come, first serve so don't hesitate to sign up early to be assured of being accepted and even better, get the Early Bird pricing!
- In addition to Sat./.Sun. activities, there will be a classroom session on Friday evening from 5:30 to 7:00. Please plan on attending.
- Also, note that the RMVR Registration Desk (to check in, sign waivers, etc.) will be at the bottom of the Stairs to the classroom building from 2:00-6:00 pm on Friday as well as Sat. morning. Really best to get signed in on Friday evening.
For answers to most common questions about the School, take a look at the Drivers' School Weekend FAQs. For even more detailed information on how the weekend works, check out the Drivers' School Student Manual. The information packets below contain even more valuable information, including how to proceed with this registration if help is needed. All this info can be downloaded and reviewed before you register.
When you do register, you will choose from one of three concurrent Schools:
- There are two different Competition Schools. Both are intended for those seeking a full Competition License with the goal of becoming a regular RMVR racer with a vintage eligible race car. You can chose between the two Competition Schools; One is for Open Wheel racecars and another for Production based racecars. It's the same classroom curriculum for both, just separate run group track sessions. Here is the packet with much more detail: Competition School information packet
- The Precision School is intended for those who don't currently have a vintage eligible race car but wish to gain the skills, the confidence and the ability to better control their street cars, or who just want to release their inner Mario! Precision School students have their own run group track sessions and their own classroom sessions. This packet will provide all the details: Precision School information packet
- "Precision School" - Early Bird Entry - Good until March 31st is only $299! ($324 after that.)
- "Competition School" - Early Bird Entry - Good until March 31st is only $424! ($474 after that.)
- All entrants become a full RMVR Member for the 2019 season at no additional cost.
- And a 10% discount for active or retired Military personnel is being offered. (Get the discount when checking out.)
Registration closes Wednesday evening, April 16th, at midnight. Registrations after that are NOT allowed.
Lynn Fangue, RMVR Chief Driving Instructor, and his Assistant CDI, Brad Leach will be integral to the weekend. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact them at email@example.com, If you have questions, Jeff Hall will be the Event Chair and will also be happy to take your questions. Call him at 863-398-9091 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
RMVR uses MotorsportReg(MSR) for event entries. If you are unfamiliar MSR, here are instructions and hints. Basically, if you don't have an MSR account, you need to create one to be able to register for the School. If the Instructions don't help, please call RMVR's Administrator, Mary, 303-319-3062 and she can help.
If you wish to work this event as a marshal/volunteer, please do so HERE.
If you are an experienced RMVR driver with a Competition License and want to be Instructor for the weekend, please continue with registration and select that zero cost "Be An Instructor" option.
Ready to have fun?
Hit "Continue" below to register for the time of your life!
RMVR requires fuel cells for all Production and Formula race cars racing in our Competition School. Cars entered into the Precision Driving School do not require fuel cells, only a safety tech inspection.
Cancellation Policy: Call 303-319-3062 for all cancellations. No charge for cancellations 10 days before the event (i.e. there will be a full refund of your entry fees). For cancellations after that, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged, refunding the rest of entry fees collected. No refund for "No shows" (and we thank you for your donation).