About this event
Steel Cities Region invite you to join us for the:
2019 Jim "Rocky" Farrar Halloween Regional Races
This is a double NeDiv Championship and Runoffs qualifying points event
and a NYSSRC points event.
October 26 & 27, 2019
Pittsburgh International Race Complex
This event will be conducted in strict compliance with the 2019 SCCA General Competition Rules (GCR), applicable Fastrack Bulletins
Since this is a Halloween theme event, we are planning on doing a "Trunk & Treat" for everyone, the neighboring kids are invited to take part. Also encourage everyone to decorate their padock site. There will be an awards given to best decorated padock spot!
Steel Cities has Purchased an early access time block from the track from 2:00 PM to 6:00PM on Friday October 25, 2019.
No competitor may enter prior to that time unless they are registered for the Track run Test and Tune Day. This includes competitors who have rented garages from the track for the weekend. Workers are exempt from this rule.
Because the track has other events going on this weekend, entrants for the Regional will only be allowed to park in the parking area's 1 thru 4 (see supplemental regulations for parking map). You will not be allowed to hold spots for other competitors, so if you want a compound area, all of you will have to be there at the same time. Please plan accordingly.
Volunteer workers may also register online for this event .
- Regional Only $400.00
- Double Dip Regional $600.00 (Same Car, Same Driver-Two Classes)
- Club Racing Experience Bracket Enduro $450.00
- SRF,SRF3, FE, FE2 Compliance $30.00
- Drivers running the Regional and the Enduro will recieve a $50 discount off of the regional
After much discussion, the Steel Cities Region Competition Board has made the following changes to the event:
The Team Bracket Enduro Challenge has been changed to a Club Racing Experience Bracket Enduro. Teams are not required when entering the enduro. Only one driver is required. Multi driver teams are permitted. There is no late fee.
This event is being held in conjunction with a two day Steel Cities Region Solo event. The parking area will be shared with the solo participants.
- The enduros have been changed to 60 minutes each.
- Qualifying sessions have been changed from 20 to 25 minutes.
- Saturday races have been changed from 12 laps to 13 laps (25 minutes max)
- Sunday races have been changed from 15 laps to 22 laps (40 minutes max)
- Friday, October 25th 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday, October 26th 6:30am - 11:00am
- Sunday, October 27th 7:00am - 10:00am
Tech Inspection Hours
- Friday, October 25th 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday, October 26th 7:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday, October 27th by Appointment - Chuck Tanck- 585.353.3544 / email: email@example.com
Online payment is not available for this event. Payment can be made by check, cash, or credit card upon registration at the track or mailed to the registrar in advance.
Royale Race Tires will be on hand at PittRace, to provide tire sales and service for the SCCA Regional event. Royale Race Tires is a Hoosier, Toyo, GoodYear Racing direct dealer; as well as other performance tire brands. Please contact Royale Race Tires directly or fill out the http://www.royaleracetires.com/preorder-form to reserve and ensure your tires are on the trailer (preorders close 2 weeks prior to event).