About this event
Join us for our first Rallycross Test & Tune at Midway Motorsports Park. Lots of practice time for a little bit of $$.
DingDingDing: Drivers registered for this event will receive a $10 discount on the Rallycross the next day.
Saturday, June 23rd
|Registration||7:30 AM - 8:45 AM|
|Tech Inspection||7:30 AM - 8:45 AM|
|Parade Lap||9:00 AM|
|Runs Begin||9:15 AM|
Entry Fees - SCCA Members $20, nonmembers $35 (includes the required SCCA Weekend Membership), $5 on-site registration if you don't pre-register online.
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Weekend Membership" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- If you are having trouble registering due to this new feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thanks for your patience as we implement this new process! This will make our on-site registrars even faster and more efficient, so we appreciate you working with us!
- This event is held under the current SCCA Rallycross Rules.Please refer to Appendix A of the Solo Rules to confirm you have the correct class for your car.
- Please review the SCR Supplemental Rules for IMPORTANT details on event procedures.
- All participants must sign an SCCA Release and/ Waiver form. Minors (under age 18) must have a Minor Waiver printed in color and signed by BOTH parents. Look for the form labeled "SCCA Minor Notary" or "SCCA Minor SCCA Official".
Sound Control and Event Conduct
- The sound limit for this event will be 99 dBA at 50 feet from the edge of the course. This limit will be strictly enforced. Cars with open exhausts that have not been checked for sound recently should consider coming prepared to make modifications (in many cases a downturn will help tremendously) in case you exceed the sound limit on your first run. We will not allow any car to continue if it has two consecutive readings over 99 dBA. See the SCR Rallycross Supplemental Rules for further details.
- Please note that even though our rules already prohibit any kind of reckless behavior, we need to be especially careful this weekend about burnouts, excessive acceleration or noise when leaving the site, and other things that will draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Thanks for understanding!
- For single driver, single class cars only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (0 - 99). If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (i.e., open and ladies) may use the same car number.
- Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver will be 100 plus the first driver's number (i.e., 99 and 199).