About this event
2017 Superbike Challenge presented by:
In partnership with:
Visit us at:
2017 Superbike Challenge
Information and Requirements:
- 2017 Super Bike Challenge will be run during the MotoAmerica round at Utah Motorsports Campus.
- Must have a current 2017 Expert race license with a recognized club
- Must have an AMA competition membership - AMA Number and Expiration required at registration
- This is an Open Class Event.
- Motorcycle displacement must meet the minimum requirements of 599cc 4 cylinder or 749cc 2 cylinder
- Racers will be subject to qualifying - Must qualify within 110% of the field.
- Racers will be given two practice sessions on Friday 6/23, one of Saturday 6/24, and two including qualifying on Sunday 6/25. The main event will follow.
- 2017 Super Bike Challenge WILL NOT count against MotoAmerica tire allocation.
Schedule will be posted as soon as it is available.
Utah Motorsports Campus