2017 Championship Autocross Event #4
Tri-State Sports Car Council
Registration closed June 4, 2017 11:59 PM on June 4, 2017 11:59 PM CDT Registration ends June 4, 2017 11:59 PM on June 4, 2017 11:59 PM CDT Registration opens April 20, 2017 12:00 AM on April 20, 2017 12:00 AM CDT Registration runs from April 20, 2017 12:00 AM to June 4, 2017 11:59 PM
Full Event Schedule and Rules can be found on our site here:
Race Day Schedule:
7:30am to 8:45am Registration
7:30am to 9:00am Tech Inspection
7:30am to 9:15am Course Walking
9:00am Novice Course Walk
9:15am Drivers Meeting & 1st Heat Worker Check-in
9:30am First Car Off
We typically finish up around 5:00pm
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:45am on the day of the event. Please be prompt! Showing up after that won't allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn't fair to others.
$35 for Annual TSSCC member Early Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$45 for Annual TSSCC member Late/On-Site registration
$40 for Non-member Early Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$50 for Non-member Late/On-Site Registration
Are you new?
- New Driver Liaisons will be available throughout the event if you should have any questions/concerns. Please ask at registration and listen to announcements made throughout the morning.
- Arrive at site between 7:00am-7:30am
- Listen for announcements made regarding the New Driver Liaisons and New Drivers
- Proceed to registration (Refer to Registration)
- Return to car, make car race ready and proceed to Technical Inspection. (Refer to Technical Inspection)
- Return car to paddock and proceed to start of course to get work assignment. (Refer to Registration)
- Walk the course.
- Meet New Driver Liaison near the start of course for New Driver Course Walk at 9:05am
- We run rain or shine in all kinds of temperatures. However, the event will be temporarily suspended while lightning is observed in the immediate area. Please bring appropriate rain/cold/hot/sunny weather gear. Make sure you also bring something to cover and/or secure your gear while it is not in your car (plastic garbage bags or a tarp).
There is no alcohol allowed on the property. Furthermore, there can be no trash left behind. We will have plenty of garbage bags on hand. There will be no reason for not keeping the site clean. If you see trash flying around pick it up and throw it away.
There are a few fast food places within a few minutes drive of the site, but as always it is best practice to bring a lunch if possible. There is also the occasional on-site food vendor, so be sure to stay up to date.
The Fairgrounds can be found at 1060 E Peterson Rd, Grayslake, IL 60030 (42.310157, -88.016739 --- Google Maps Link) Plug those coordinates into your GPS device of choice and you'll be golden. We will do our best to have a few cones out there to guide the way.