2017 Championship Autocross Event #2
SCCA - Chicago Region - Solo
Registration closed May 26, 2017 6:01 PM on May 26, 2017 6:01 PM CDT Registration ends May 26, 2017 6:01 PM on May 26, 2017 6:01 PM CDT Registration opens April 10, 2017 12:00 AM on April 10, 2017 12:00 AM CDT Registration runs from April 10, 2017 12:00 AM to May 26, 2017 6:01 PM
Full Event Schedule and Rules can be found on our site here:
Race Day Schedule:
7:30am to 8:15am Registration
7:40am to 8:30am Worker Assignment
7:30am to 8:40am Tech Inspection
7:30am to 8:55am Course Walking (No new course walks can begin after 8:50am, except for Morning worker staff)
8:45am Novice Course Walk
9:00am Drivers Meeting & 1st Heat Worker Check-in
9:15am First Car Off
We typically finish up around 5:00pm
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:15am on the day of the event. You are *required* to be prompt if you expect your pre-registration to hold! Showing up after that doesn't allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn't fair to others, and the waitlist is filled starting at 8:15
$40 for Chicago Region SCCA Member Early Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$50 for Chicago Region SCCA Member On-Site registration
$55 for Non-Member Early Registration (closes two days before event at midnight) -- Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
$60 for Non-Member On-Site Registration -- Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
Are you new?
- New Driver Liaisons will be available throughout the event if you should have any questions/concerns. Please ask at registration and listen to announcements made throughout the morning.
- Arrive at site between 7:00am-7:30am
- Listen for announcements made regarding the New Driver Liaisons and New Drivers
- Proceed to registration (Refer to Registration), and be sure to obtain a Work Assignment
- Return to car, make car race ready and proceed to Technical Inspection. (Refer to Technical Inspection)
- Return car to paddock and proceed to start of course to get work assignment. (Refer to Registration)
- Walk the course.
- Meet New Driver Liaison near the start of course for New Driver Course Walk at 8:45am ( a few earlier walks may also occur if it can be coordinated)
- We run rain or shine in all kinds of temperatures. However, the event will be temporarily suspended while lightning is observed in the immediate area. Please bring appropriate rain/cold/hot/sunny weather gear. Make sure you also bring something to cover and/or secure your gear while it is not in your car (plastic garbage bags or a tarp)
Note: Novice Class drivers run with their standard class (ie. N-STX would run & work with STX).
Note: Though we try to avoid making changes whenever possible, you must listen for announcements in case a class has changed it's Run/Work Heats.