About this event
Are you bored with driving on pavement? Are you looking for something new and exciting to try? Do you ever wonder how much fun you could have sliding your car around cones in the dirt?
Come join us at Midway Motorsports Park as we get this program started. We’re going to be RallyCrossing at Midway!
Entry Fees -
|Non-Members||$40.00 (price includes SCCA Weekend Membership)|
|On-Site Payment Fee||$5.00 Even if you pre-register|
|Gate Fee*||$5.00 for all drivers who have not pre-registered and for all spectators|
*The venue is requiring us to change a $5 gate fee for anyone who is not a pre-registered driver, including spectators. The SCCA waivers will be at the main gate with a list of registered drivers. Anyone that is not previously registered as a driver will be charged $5 to enter the facility. Children 12 and under however, are free.
This means that if you are not pre-registered as a driver and you plan to register day-of it will cost you an extra $5 to get in AND an extra $5 to register. So the cheapest way to play is to pre-register and pay online. That way you will avoid the $5 on-site payment fee, and your name will be on the list at the gate so you won't have to pay the $5 gate fee.
Please enter off of highway 52 and come straight to the gate. SCCA and Midway Waivers will be signed there. Proceed down the paved road to the paddock area which will be on your left.
Please drive as slowly as possible in the paddock and don’t rip up the grass in the parking area. This grass is keeping the dust down on the drag strip.
NOTE: Join SCCA today as a South Carolina Region member (first-time members only) and we'll waive your Rallycross entry fee! Go to SCCA.com and join now (if you're under age 25, be sure to select the discounted "First Gear" membership). Then, e-mail your membership confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Register for the event without paying and we'll credit your event registration.
09:00 Course walking/tech/registration
10:00 Driver's meeting
10:30 1st car off
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Weekend Membership" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- If you are having trouble registering due to this new feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact email@example.com.
- Thanks for your patience as we implement this new process! This will make our on-site registrars even faster and more efficient, so we appreciate you working with us!
- This event is held under the current SCCA RallyCross Rules.
- All participants must sign an SCCA Release and Waiver form. Minors (under age 18) must have a Minor Release and Waiver form signed by both parents in order to attend the event. Look for the form labeled Minor Release and Waiver 2A.
The venue is requiring us to change a $5 fee for any non-drivers (spectators) that enter the property. The SCCA waivers will be at the main gate with a list of registered drivers. Anyone that is not previously registered as a driver will be charged $5 to enter the facility. Children 12 and under however, are free.
- Please note that even though our rules already prohibit any kind of reckless behavior, we need to be especially careful this weekend about burnouts, excessive acceleration or noise when leaving the site, and other things that will draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Thanks for understanding!
- Please drive as slowly as possible in the paddock and don’t rip up the grass in the parking area. This grass is keeping the dust down on the drag strip. If we dust down the drag strip or tear up the parking area we will not be asked to come back.
- For single driver, single class cars only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (0 - 99). If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (i.e., open and ladies) may use the same car number.
- Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver will be 100 plus the first driver's number (i.e., 99 and 199).