About this event
Join us for the 6th points event of the season!
Anyone with a valid US drivers license, or anyone running in our Jr. Kart Series (ages 8-15), is welcome to participate. Drivers under the age of 18 MUST have an SCCA Minor Waiver signed by BOTH parents and notarized. The form may be printed and signed in advance from the SCCA web site, but MUST be printed in color: http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/Documents/Club%20Forms/MinorReleaseFormMS-L_W_Program.pdf
|Saturday, July 18|
|Course Open for Walking||8:45 AM - 9:30 AM|
|Registration||8:15 AM - 9:15 AM|
|Tech Inspection||8:15 AM - 9:30 AM|
|Novice Course Walks||8:45, 9:00, 9:15 AM|
|Driver's Meeting||9:45 AM|
|First Car Off||10:00 AM|
|Fun Runs||3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (time permitting)|
Lunch: There will be no food or drink available on site. Please plan to bring your lunch or to patronize the local restaurateurs; and remember to bring water.
|Non-Members||$40 (price includes SCCA Weekend membership)|
|On-Site Payment Fee||$5.00 (even if you pre-register)|
NOTE: Join SCR-SCCA today (first-time members only) and we'll waive your entry fee! Go ahead and register without paying. Then go to SCCA.com and join now (if you're under age 25, be sure to select the discounted "First Gear" membership). E-mail your membership confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll credit your event registration.
- When you register, MotorsportReg will verify your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Weekend Membership" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- If you are having trouble registering, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact email@example.com.
- This event is held under the 2015 SCCA Solo Rules (PDF). PLEASE NOTE! Please refer to Appendix A of the Solo Rules to confirm you have the correct class for your car.
- Please review the SCR Supplemental Rules for IMPORTANT details on event procedures.
- All participants must sign an SCCA Release and Waiver form. Minors (under age 18) must have a Minor Release and Waiver form signed by both parents in order to attend the event. This may be printed IN COLOR from http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/Documents/Club%20Forms/MinorReleaseFormMS-L_W_Program.pdf and signed and notarized in advance.
On Site Registration
- Drivers must bring a valid drivers license to the registration table.
- SCCA members must bring a valid SCCA membership card to the registration table in order to receive the member discount.
- Drivers under the age of 18 must bring a Minor Waiver, signed by both parents and notarized, to the registration table.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Acceptable payment must be in the form of cash or check (made payable to SCR-SCCA). SCR cannot accept credit or debit cards on site. If plastic is your prefered method of payment, we encourage you to pre-register online. We apoligize for any inconvenience.
Sound Control and Event Conduct
- The sound limit for this event will be 99 dBA at 50 feet from the edge of the course. Cars with open exhausts that have not been checked for sound recently should consider coming prepared to make modifications (in many cases a downturn will help tremendously) in case you exceed the sound limit on your first run. We will not allow any car to continue if it has two consecutive readings over 103 dBA. See the SCR Solo Supplemental Rules for further details.
- Please note that even though our rules already prohibit any kind of reckless behavior, we need to be especially careful this weekend about burnouts, excessive acceleration or noise when leaving the site, and other things that will draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Thanks for understanding!
- For single driver, single class cars only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (0 - 99). If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (i.e., open and ladies) may use the same car number.
- Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver will be 100 plus the first driver's number (i.e., 99 and 199).