About this event
This will be a practice event for club members. 1 second penalty per cone hit.
All GGLC Autocrosses take place at the Marina Municipal Airport in Marina California. The Airport is located on Reservation Rd. in Marina (about 5-6 miles north of Monterey).
Check the GGLC site for more information.
You can join Golden Gate Lotus Club as part of this event registration.
Sponsored by Silicon Valley Autogroup- www.siliconvalleyautogroup.com/
Note- Now open to non-club members. (Only participating (GGLC, Club111 ) members can register during first week of registration. During this first week if you can not proceed to registration (past this page) this means your club membership on this site is not confirmed. Send us email to clear this up.)
Club members are also given preference on the waitlist.
See you at the Autocross!
GGLC AUTOCROSS FORMAT
GGLC Autocross events will have a limited number of drivers to allow drivers to get a large number of runs. Drivers are broken into four run groups A, B, C and D and the groups rotate between running, working and resting. All drivers are required to work.
Typical Run/Work Group Order:
- "A" runs, "C" works
- "B" runs, "D" works
- "C" runs, "A" works
- "D" runs, "B" works
WHAT IS NEEDED & RULES:
- Bring water, there's no water on-site.
- Sun-screen is a must if you're prone to burning. It gets windy, so bring a warm jacket.
- Helmets are required, DOT or better. A few loaner helmets will be available.
- All occupants (driver and passenger) must have a helmet and seat belt on while on course.
- Age limit is 18 to drive, 16 to ride, drivers must have valid driver's license.
- Speed limit within the AutoX site is a maximum of 15 MPH
- Only GGLC or Club111 members can compete for points. Others should only register choosing fun/practice option provided.
- GGLC or Club111 members running for points must properly fill out their car info using this site's "My Account" tab. Please list all the modifications and model of the tires you will compete on. This will help us score the points properly later.
- If you will be using your own car numbers please fill out registration question accordingly. Leave Car# field empty if you expect us to print numbers for you - we will use our own number sequence then. Remeber, if you fill out car number question it will be your responsibility to provide numbers for your car!
- If you drive at the event you're required to honor your work assignment.
- 7:00-8:00 Arrival & Set-up
- 8:00-8:40 Check-in, Tech inspection & Course Walk-Thru
- 8:40-9:00 Driver's Meeting (Mandatory)
- 9:00-12:00 Morning runs - Groups alternate Running and Working
- 12:00-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-4:15 Afternoon runs - Group alternate Running and Working