About this event
NASCC presents the LA1k+ 12 Hour Enduro, the 3 Hour Ironman and the 1.5 Hour King of the Road Race
Credit Cards will not be charged until a few days before the event.
RACE IS UPDATED to 9AM to 9PM - NO LIGHTS REQUIRED
We added some time to the distance based LA1k of previous years to make it a fixed length, 12 hour race, titled the LA1k+
- Team Entry is $790 for 12 hour race or $320 for 3 hour Ironman, $160 for the 1.5 hour King of the Road, with an early bird discount for the LA1k+ ($50) and Ironman ($25) registrations if you sign up by Friday, June 9th.
- Teams entered in the 12 hour LA1k+ Endurance race will earn Endurance Race points. Race runs 9 am to 9 pm
- Teams entered in the 3 hour Ironman race will earn Ironman Race points. There is no season Championship for the King of the Road.
- Race will be 12 hours, 3 hours or 1.5 hours, which ever is selected and they will be run concurrently.
- Maximum of 2 hour driver stints with a minimum of 5 minute pit stops when fueling.
- There will be no extra charge for multiple drivers of the car.
Maximum of 8 drivers per Team for 12 hour race and 3 drivers per Team for 3 hour race. Crew size is not limited.
- If one of your drivers is a student from the Amateur License School your team qualifies for a $80 discount.
- Transponder rentals will be available for $30
- 2023 NASCC Endurance Racing Supplemental Regulations can be found at: https://nascc.ab.ca/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Endurance-Racing-2023-Supp-Regs.pdf
- Endurance Race Classes will be as the 2023 NASCC Endurance Racing Supplemental Regulations: EU, E1, E2, and E3.
EU = Cars with Lap times of 1:28.99 or faster at RAD Torque Raceway
E1 = Near Fastest 33% of cars entered – Lap times of 1:29.0 to 1:34.0 at RAD Torque Raceway
E2 = Next fastest 33% of entered cars – Lap times of 1:34.01 to 1:37.0 at RAD Torque Raceway
E3 = Bottom 33% of entered cars – Lap times of 1:37.01 to 1:45 at RAD Torque Raceway
If you need help determining your Lap Time Classing at RAD Torque Raceway please contact us.
Tires will be open for the 3 Hour Ironman and 1.5 hour King of the Road Race.
NASCC will be holding an Endurance Race Licensing School from 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm, June 23, 2023 at Radtorque Raceway. Drivers must take this school to qualify for a WCMA Endurance Race License if you do not have an existing WCMA Race License. The School is classrom based training that will be held in the Eurasia Classoom at RAD Torque Raceway. The school will not have any on-track driving portion, but covers the basics to go Endurance Racing on June 24th, 2023. There may be a guided Track drive and orrientation.
Check the NASCC website for the latest schedule. www.nascc.ab.ca
Car & Driver Requirements:
Drivers must be familiar with all WCMA Technical and Sporting Regulations, see website http://www.wcma.ca/new/racing/racing-forms/
All teams must fill out the Endurance tech form. This is two pages and has sections for the car and for each driver. (2022 form still applies)
2022 Race Tech Form.pdf
2022 Endurance Tech Form Page 2.pdf
Send these completed forms to NASCC.email@example.com
Drivers must be familiar with the NASCC Supplemental Regulations. 2023 NASCC Endurance Racing Supp Regs
Minors (under 18) must have both parents sign a “minor waiver” in advance and bring to registration.
A driver who does not have a Amateur, Endurance or Ice Racing WCMA License can qualify for an Endurance License by attending the endurance racing orientation session on Friday evening.
Race cars must be properly prepared, following WCMA 2023 Technical Regulations
Snell SA 2010 or newer helmets required, along with a HANS device or FIA approved equivalent
Race Suits, gloves, shoes must be of approved, fire retardant materials; suits must be SFI3-2A/3 worn with fire retardant underwear, or SFI3-2A/5, or FIA homologated multi-layer. No clothing should be made in whole or part of Nylon.