About this event
Welcome to LightSpeed Track Events and please join us at Sonoma Raceway!
LightSpeed was founded to create exclusive track events with focus on low car count and quality track time. We also have lots of resources to make you a safer and better driver on the track!
We offer pace car lead- follow for new comers, 1 on 1 coaching on advanced drivers and even driver development programs.(Coaching services might not be availible on certain tracks due to track facility restrictions) We are also a Race team that competes in multiple endurance series!
2 Day Sonoma Track Party! Everyone's INVITED! Bring your family and friends even if they are not driving! Tons of fun and entertainments!
4/9 - 4/10 (Saturday - Sunday)
Single day: $300 2-day: $500 (Early Bird)
Single day: $350 2-day: $600 (Regular)
- All Experience levels welcome
- Professional Photographer
- Only 30 Cars per Group
- Min. Five 20 mins Sessions
- All cars/experience welcome
- Beginners friendly
- You MUST be at least 18, both driver and passenger
- Passenger is allowed but must sign a waiver and obtain a wristband
- Make sure you have Numbers on BOTH side of your car
- Helmets M2010+ / SA2010+
- Sharing the same run group with multiple drivers is NOT allowed
- Tow Hook/Strap is REQUIRED
- Chump Cars/Lemon Cars are NOT allowed
- All convertibles MUST be equipped with roll-over protection. Factory equipped rollbar is allowed
- Event will be held with strict COVID-19 guidelines in place, including:
- Face masks covering your mouth and nose must be worn at all times by anyone that is NOT vaccinated.
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance from people not in your household. Security staff will be in place to monitor social distancing requirements throughout the property.
- Drivers are recommended to stay in their cars when in staging lanes.