About this event
Start Your Engines!!
Practice and Race Fees: **check Website for each class schedule and fees
Wristbands - $20
Gates Open @ 7:30 am
Please note that if you have turned in your X1 Outdoor safety waiver, you do not need to fill out another. You will however, need to sign the WKA safety waiver every time you come on property.
- We unfortunately do not have electric available
- Practice will not run in the rain
- All karts must pass the X1 Outdoors strict sound regulations prior to going on track. This is required once a year. See Jeremiah Damon for Sound Test and your engine tag.
- Anyone who needs to do an engine break in, let the track manager know and they will let you know when and where you can do your engine break in.
- All rookie drivers should have a clearly marked "X" on the back of their helmet prior to going out for practice.
- To help speed things along, please pre-register and have the waivers printed and ready to turn in. DO NOT sign the waiver until an X1 Outdoor employee can witness the signature. Make sure to fill out all sections of the waivers. We thank you in advance for your patience.