About this event
Join us for the fourth NWRA winter rallycross series! This four race series will be hosted at Dirtfish Rally School and held one weekend a month from November 2023 to February 2024. This registration is for a four race package.
Saturday, November 4th
Sunday, December 10th
Saturday, January 13th
Sunday, February 11th
Package Registration Fee (for all four events)
*payments will be processed on Saturday, October 28th
Race Only Format
This series is structured so that you will only be racing and will not have to perform a work assignment. Each competitor will be assigned a run group (Morning or Afternoon) and you will only need to be present for your run group time slot. If you are interested in a course worker position instead of racing, please fill out the application here. Note: You will be unable to both work and race.
This registration cannot be cancelled after October 27th and cannot be transferred to another driver. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please take a moment to review the rallycross rules which include the vehicle classifications, competition and conduct requirements.
A rallycross is a motorsports event where vehicles race on a course delineated by cones on generally unpaved, mostly flat surfaces. Elapsed time is tracked by the organizer with time-based penalties assessed for actions such as missed cones and driving off-course. Scoring is the accumulation of timed runs plus penalties where the lowest time wins. One car is released at a time with course workers monitoring cones and penalties.
Conduct of Competitors
Each competitor must:
- Practice good sportsmanship at all times.
- Register for and compete in the appropriate class for their vehicle. It is the driver’s responsibility to know the correct class based on the rules and vehicle classifications set forth in the Rallycross Rules.
- Be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Know, understand and follow all rules as stated herein, in competitor communications and required driver meetings.
- Treat all officials, volunteers, spectators, the public and other competitors with respect and courtesy.
- Obey all laws and local ordinances, most importantly as they pertain to traffic laws.
- Not dispose of trash anywhere on site except for designated garbage receptacles.
- Follow the prescribed course. It is the competitor’s responsibility to know the course in order to keep other competitors, course workers and spectators safe. Competitors will be given the opportunity to walk and drive the course prior to competition.
- Adhere to the COVID-19 health requirements as indicated by NWRA for each event.
To be eligible for Rallycross competition, a driver must:
- Not be disqualified from event or suspended from competition.
- Be, at minimum, 15 years old and meet one of the following criteria:
- Possess a valid (not expired or suspended) drivers license in their state of residence, or
- Possess a valid instruction permit and be accompanied by a parent/guardian that has been a licensed driver for at least five years.
You must register with a unique number - no duplicate numbers will be permitted.
Vehicles must have their number and class on the side of the vehicle. The minimum size for the numbers is 6 inches tall with a 1 inch stroke. Class letters may be of any size as long as they can be seen from a reasonable distance away. All number/class decals must be in a contrasting color to the vehicle body. If you have any questions or concerns about your number or class, bring a package of letter/numbers and apply them at the event.
Before 11:59PM, 10/27/2023: Cancellations permitted, no payment will be charged.
After 12:00AM, 10/28/2023: No cancellations permitted, no refunds given.
Registration is non-transferrable.