About this event
Thank you for your interest in our April 16th "Test Day" at NCM Motorsports Park. This is event is intended for advanced and competition level drivers. There will be three run groups alternating 20 minute sessions. If you are unsure whether your experience qualifies you for this event, please don't hesitate to contact us at "email@example.com"
- $350 for 8, 20 minute sessions.
- Garages are $70 for the day and can be rented by contacting NCM directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition vehicles: Competition licensed drivers in fully preparaed wheel-to-wheel race cars.
- Advanced - Small bore: Advanced level drivers in vehicles with less than 300HP.
- Advanced - Big bore: Advanced level drivers in vehicles with more than 300HP.
- All run groups will allow passing anywhere on the track WITH a point-by.
Food and drink:
- The "Shogun" food truck will be on site to provide lunch services.
- Snell SA2010 helmet or newer.
- Long pants, long sleeves and closed toe shoes for advanced driver groups.
- SFI rated fire suit, shoes and gloves for race run group.
- Please inspect your vehicle thoroughly before the event; mechanical issues happen, but lets try to reduce them and maximize our on-track time!
- If you have any questions regarding vehicle preparation please don't hesitate to contact us!