About this event
Two days of HPDE and open track driving, Saturday the 4th, and Sunday the 5th of March 2023. The first 50 online entries will be entered into a drawing to win the next track event free with WCR! So sign up early as run groups will fill up.
Two days at Willow Springs Raceway for $399.00
WCR track events have four track run groups, from first time beginners to experienced racers groups. We give you five sessions per day on track so you have plenty of track time to improve your driving skills. Any type of car big or small, from street legal cars to full blown race cars. We allow any make or model, excluding any open wheel cars. We provide professional instructors for the beginner up to advanced drivers. You can schedule your own track session with your own personal instructor, included with every registration to our event regardless of run group or experience. First timers no problem, all beginners attend a ground school on Saturday to give you all the instruction you need.
We hope to see you at the track.
What you get with WCR events
- Two full track days at Willow Springs raceway for $399.00
- Five, twenty minute sessions on the track per day.
- Driving instructors included for every level of driving.
- Beginners ground school and track education (Sat only).
- Drive with like minded and similarly skilled drivers.
- Saturday after the event free beer and refreshments for the attendees.
- All the fun and bench racing you can handle.
Typical track weekend schedule.
- Track gates open at 6:00 a.m.
- Registration Saturday from 7:00-8:00 a.m.
- Drivers meeting for all attendees Saturday only 8:00-8:30
- Green flag the track goes hot at Saturday 9:00 a.m. for first run group of the day.
- Checkered flag the track goes cold Saturday at 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday 4:00-5:00 p.m. refreshments in front of hot pits.
- Sunday registration 7:00-7:30 a.m.
- Sunday drivers meeting 7:30 in classroom.
- Green flag track is hot at 8:00 a.m.
- Checkered flag track goes cold at 3:00 p.m.
(schedule subject to change)
Driver and Car information
Every car must past tech inspection. Complete the tech form and bring to registration on the day of event.There is no self-tech. Cars will not be permitted to run without the completed tech sheet. Please check off each box. Tech inspection at the track is $30.00. If your car does not pass tech inspection you can not participate in the event.
Question about car requirements: Click here for vehicle requirements.
Question about what you need as a driver for our events: Click here for Driver requirements.
Questions about our event policy: Click here for frequently asked questions about our events.
Questions about WCR: Westcoastracinginc.com