About this event
Open Practice Day Pass: West Coast Kart Club (WCKC) - Greg Moore Raceway
******* Open practice day passes can only be used on Saturday and Sunday when there is a WCKC track supervisor on Duty *******
- This Day Pass must be purchased by any non-WCKC member or WCKC member who has not purchased the full practice membership option (ie. anyone other than a full key-holding WCKC member) driving or riding on track at an open practice day.
- Pass is per driver, not per kart.
- Day Pass may be used only under the direct supervision of a WCKC Track Supervisor.
Do not buy this pass and just show up to practice - Make sure the Track Supervisor is on duty first. Note that the track is not open for open practice on many days during the year (eg. race events, maintenance, and private events). Check the WCKC web page and Facebook and arrange your practice time in advance with a member.
Important insurance and safety rules for open practice:
- Day pass may be used only under the direct supervision of the Track Supervisor on duty.
- Everyone on track or in the hot pit lane must sign the waiver posted on the results board at the tower. Parents, list and sign for your Junior age drivers on the waiver as well.
- Junior (15 years old or younger on Dec 31 of the year) and Seniors must not be on track at the same time.
- Bikes and karts must not be on track at the same time.
- Sessions shall be no longer than 12 minutes when a group is waiting.
- There must be at least one Senior age spotter in the pits with a mobile phone at any time a vehicle is on track.
This is a partial list of track Rules only. Please go to:WCKC Club rules and read the rules before coming to the track.