About this event
The big event is rapidly approaching and the Paso Robles 356 Community is really excited to get this event going!
Along with all the events included in your initial West Coast Holiday registration, we are offering the following additional activities which require either a separate fee or a restriction on the number of participants:
- Self-guided tour of California Missions 9/15 Free
- Wine and cheese pairing class 9/16 (limited to 36 people) $75
- Wine country drive 9/15 afternoon and 9/17 morning Free
- Wine tasting tour 9/17 $100
- Hearst Castle tour 9/16 TBD
- Cooking class 9/15 $110
- Pozo Drive/Tour & Lunch 9/16 $30
- Lunch Parkfield tour $31
These activities are open for registration using "Register now" button below
The cutoff date for Phase 2 Registration will be August 15! We reserve the right to cancel an event if there is lack of interest.
If you have a flexible schedule, you should consider running your 356 at the iconic Laguna Seca Raceway on Monday September 26th. California Central Coast PCA is organizing a Parade Lap session for any Porsche. No helmet required. Ride-alongs allowed and encouraged!
Details here: http://msreg.com/cccr-laguna-parade-2022
If you have not booked your hotel, check the event website https://paso356wch.org/west-coast-holiday-hotels