About this event
White Mountain Vintage Grand Prix at Club Motorsports
- Save $50 by entering by June 24!
On Friday and Saturday, July 7-8 the VSCCA will host the 4th White Mountain Vintage Grand Prix. Our format will be the same as we have for the Spring Sprints and Fall Finale, where we alternate every other hour with Club Motorsports. So, there should be plenty of track time for what will likely be our typical two run groups, usually four sessions per day for each group
- 15 turns over 2.5 miles with an elevation change of 250 feet. It’s over 40 feet wide with a mix of long straightaways and left and right turns both uphill and downhill. Fast corners, slowish corners, increasing and decreasing radius – it has it all.
- NEW! We will run a Preervation group for three sessions on Saturday as long as we have at least 10 cars signed up two weeks before the event.
- Eligibility is open to VSCCA cars and Club guest with VSCCA-type cars as well as small bore front-engine cars with largely stock bodies made up to 1970 (or of that type, a ’73 Alfa GTV is acceptable, for example) and running on treaded tires.
- This is a muffled event – 90 dB limit.
- We will have again the Potluck Cookout on Friday at 6. You can sign up for this in the registration process.
- Motorhomes are acceptable to stay in at the track, however, there is no camping, i.e. tents.
- The track is just a few miles west of Ossipee, NH, off of route 16.
- The White Mountain area is a popular summer destination. There is plenty of lodging but I suggest you book early. The track’s suggestions are below. There is an abundance of lodging within a 15-20 mile radius
For more information please contact: Mark O’Day at email@example.com or 603-580-5827.
- Friday, July 7, 2023
- Saturday, July 8, 2023
- Early Bird two-day (Good through June 23): $500
- Regular two-day entry: $550
- Early Bird one-day entry (Good through June 23): $275
- Regular one-day entry: $300
For payment by check, please make your check out to VSCCA, Inc. The remittance address will be found by clicking on the “Event Chair Contact Info” for this event on vscca.org.
Mark O’Day at firstname.lastname@example.org
Organized by the Vintage Sports Car Club of America. Check out the VSCCA at VSCCA.org
The Early Bird Entry is up to two weeks before the start of a track event: specifically the VSCCA Springs Sprints, Empire Cup, Thompson Vintage Festival, White Mountain Vintage Grand Prix and Fall Finale. If you DO NOT pay by Credit Card, your payment MUST BE MAILED to the Event Chair no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event. If you do not send your payment promptly and show up at the event with a check in hand, you will have to pay the Regular Entry fee which is $50 more than the Early Bird rate.
- There is no Early Bird discount for Tech sessions, Hill Climbs, the Annual General Meeting and Holiday socials. The Lime Rock Historic Festival has their own Early Bird and cancellation policy.
- Non VSCCA member entry rates are $50 higher however you can get a credit of up to $100 towards your first year of membership by entering two VSCCA track events in the same year.
- If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please set up a free account by starting here: New account setup
- If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a VSCCA event please click here for a video: Existing accounts new to VSCCA
- If you need to update/change your registration (vehicle, group, etc.) please see these instructions: How to change registration
- If you need to cancel your registration please see these instructions: How to cancel registration
- For other help links start here: MotorsportsReg Help
- Entrants must be an approved driver of the VSCCA or have a current unemcumbered (not on suspension) VMC license issued by a VMC organization (VRG, VARAC, etc.)
- Entrants must have a current medical.
- Cars entered must have a VSCCA log book OR have a log book from another VMC organization and be eligible for the event. See next point.
- For this event eligibility is opened up to the following: Cars built up to 1970 (or continuation of cars built up to 1970 such as an ’73 Alfa GTV) that are front-engined, four-cylinder, orginal body configuration (excepting bumpers, and windshields on roadsters), original track, etc. Also cars will be considered on one-off basis that are in keeping with the grids – a Ginetta G12 is an example.
- If a car that is entered without a VSCCA logbook and is not in keeping with VSCCA regulations the car will be allowed to run this event. However, the entrant will be advised that to enter future VSCCA events certain aspects of their car may need to be brought into compliance.
- VSCCA rules require treaded tires. Cars with slicks will not be allowed to run in this event. To see the VSCCA tire rules please go to (link to VSCCA tire rules)
- This is a muffled event.
- If you have questions about your or your car’s eligibility please contact the Event Chair Mark O’Day at email@example.com