VRG Advanced/Refresher Clinic Summit Point WVSummit Point - JC/WC
About this event
Vintage Racer Group and our partners at Bill Scott Racing are pleased to announce our one-day Advanced/Refresher Clinic on the Jefferson Circuit at Summit Point Motorsports Park on Monday April 25th 2022.
Are you an experienced, active VRG driver who wants to sharpen your skills to improve lap times and race craft?
Are you an inactive racer who wants to get into vintage-style racing with VRG and needs to refresh your credentials to earn an unrestricted VRG competition license?
Then you are a candidate for VRG’s Advanced/Refresher Clinic.
Topics and exercises:
- Advanced Vehicle Control – Concepts and practices to improve your sensitivity and responses to the movement of your race car.
- Beyond Ocular – Ways to prioritize the focus of your ocular driving to improve your race craft.
- Learning a Track – Proven methods to learn a new race track quickly or improve your technique at a familiar one.
- Vintage Racecraft - Concepts and practices for fast, safe vintage-style racing.
- All entrants must be VRG members with current medical clearance on file with VRG and be driving a VRG-eligible race car.
- Active experienced VRG drivers must have a current, unrestricted VRG competition license. (No novice provisional drivers please)
- Inactive racers may wish contact the VRG Driver Eligibility Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Because of the highly individualized, personal-level training, there is a strict limit of 18 participants in this event.
Entry Fee: $600 – VRG members only, Applicant will not be charged until your application is accepted
Students are expected to make arrangements for any needed support crew members.
Hot laps in a crown vic on the Jefferson Circuit Click here
Refund Policy, please read before registering:
Applicants who cancel on or before Sunday March 27th will receive a full refund.
Applicants who cancel after midnight Sunday March 27th will NOT receive refund unless we have an applicant available to fill the slot
Current VRG membership with current medical clearance is required and must be presented at registration in order to attend the school.
Race prepared cars only
For School questions please contact the Chief Instructors