About this event
Join us for the Season Finale of the 2022 United States Pro Kart Series quest for the Championship! New Castle Motorsports Park will host the closing rounds and Awards Ceremony once again in 2022,
We look forward to seeing you at NCMP Sept 15th thru Sept 18th for the final event of the 2022 USPKS championship.
Registration will open at the track at Noon on Thursday, Sept. 15th for entry check-in and packet pickup at the Series Trailer.
All drivers must be members and have a valid USPKS Membership. Memberships are valid for 12 months. Please visit uspks.com for full age requirements for each class, as well as the Competition Rules. Memberships are required to complete this online entry.
Online Pre-Registration Fees
Micro Swift, Mini Swift, KA100 Jr, KA100 Sr, X30 Masters - $475
X30 Pro Jr and X30 Pro - $575 (purse paying classes)
Classes are capped at the track limit of 45 entries. KA100 Sr will run an 2 Heat/LCQ format if necessary, and be expanded to 80. If your class is full, please complete the registration to be added to the waiting list. When room opens up, you will be contacted.
At Track Registration Fees
Late fee of $75 per class, if registering after the deadline or at the track. You are highly encouraged to pre-enter online. There will limited hours for trackside registration, and there is no guarantee of room in your preferred class.
Entry Fees Include:
Friday Official Practice and Qualifying Sessions
Saturday and Sunday Racing Program
Pit Passes are not included in the entry fee and are purchased at the gate, and must be signed for by the individual.
Cash, check, credit/debit cards accepted for payment
Driver and Kart Profiles and Transponders
Your vehicle profile(s) in your MSR "garage" are where the kart brand/type and transponder comes from. If you register the same "vehicle" in 2 different classes, you will be using the same transponder in both classes, as they are tied to the vehicle. To use 2 different transponders, you need to create 2 different "vehicles" in your garage. For example, create a X30 kart and a KA Kart to use to separate transponders. Using the correct vehicle information will help make sure that your stats online are correct. You may use the same transponder in 2 classes, but you are responsible for moving them back and forth. If you want your driver's name and hometown information to show up correctly, please put them in your profile correctly.
USPKS is also excited to announce Studio 52 as our Official Photography Vendor once again for the 2022 USPKS racing season. Visit their website at www.studio52.us to pre-order your images and get professional digital photos delivered to your computer and/or smart device on a daily basis.
In addition to receiving daily digitals, Studio 52 also offers vibrant, full color 19 x 13 Event Posters with your choice of photo printed on premium gloss photo paper. Order the Full Package to save money and get both digitals and the poster.
Order your professional photo packages today by visiting Studio 52 at https://studio52.us/order-event-photos/uspks/ to get signed up using their quick and easy contactless ordering portal.
The Championship Awards Ceremony will follow the complettion on Tech on Sunday. Please plan your schedule accordingly if you will be in the top 5 in Championship Points.
- Optional Thursday practice is available and payable to the host track. Contact NCMP for more information.
- All entry fees include Official Friday practice.
- If you chose not to use a rental transponder, we will need your transponder number on file before your entry packet is released. Please either enter it now, or bring it to Registration, or you will not receive your packet.
- Hot Grid and Pit passes are sold at the track only, and are purchased at the gate, starting on Thursday. Drivers, mechanics, and others wishing to have grid/tech area access, must purchase an event Hot Grid Pass for $60. Those not requiring grid access may purchase a regular pit pass for $50/event, or $20/day.
- All parking for this event is reserved. NCMP is handling the parking for this event, so please contact them directly at 765-987-8090 to arranage for pit space or RV parking.
- Drivers who win a purse must attend the Money Presentation ceremony Sunday afternoon/evening. Failure to attend will result in forfeiture of any prize money. Plan your schedule accordingly. Prize winners must also complete a tax information form and provide a Social Security Number, and will receive a US tax form 1099 if receiving $600 or more in the calendar year.