United States Pro Kart Series - Carolina GPGoPro Motorplex
About this event
Join us at our Carolina Home on April 28th thru May 1st for Round 2 of the 2022 Quest for the Championship! GoPro Motorplex is our host once again, but for 2022, we will utilize a track configuration that USPKS has never used before. Make plans to be a part of all the wheel to wheel kart racing action today!
We look forward to seeing you at the GoPro Motorplex April 28 thru May 1, 2022 for the 2nd event of the 2022 USPKS championship.
Registration will open at the track at Noon on Thursday, April 28th for entry check-in and packet pickup at the Series Trailer.
All drivers must be members and have a valid USPKS Membership. Memberships are valid for 12 months. Please visit uspks.com for full age requirements for each class, as well as the Competition Rules. Memberships are required to complete this online entry.
Online Pre-Registration Fees
Micro Swift, Mini Swift, KA100 Jr, KA100 Sr, X30 Masters - $475
X30 Pro Jr and X30 Pro - $575 (purse paying classes)
Classes are capped at the track limit of 40 entries. The first 4 classes with 4 on the waiting list will be expanded to 80 entries. If your class is full, please complete the registration to be added to the waiting list. When room opens up, you will be contacted.
At Track Registration Fees
Late fee of $75 per class, if registering after the deadline or at the track. You are highly encouraged to pre-enter online. There will limited hours for trackside registration, and there is no guarantee of room in your preferred class.
Entry Fees Include:
Friday Official Practice and Qualifying Sessions
Saturday and Sunday Racing Program
Pit Passes are not included in the entry fee and are purchased at the gate, and must be signed for by the individual.
Cash, check, credit/debit cards accepted for payment
Driver and Kart Profiles and Transponders
Your vehicle profile(s) in your MSR "garage" are where the kart brand/type and transponder comes from. If you register the same "vehicle" in 2 different classes, you will be using the same transponder in both classes, as they are tied to the vehicle. To use 2 different transponders, you need to create 2 different "vehicles" in your garage. For example, create a X30 kart and a KA Kart to use to separate transponders. Using the correct vehicle information will help make sure that your stats online are correct. You may use the same transponder in 2 classes, but you are responsible for moving them back and forth. If you want your driver's name and hometown information to show up correctly, please put them in your profile correctly.
USPKS is also excited to announce Studio 52 as our Official Photography Vendor once again for the 2022 USPKS racing season. Visit their website at www.studio52.us to pre-order your images and get professional digital photos delivered to your computer and/or smart device on a daily basis.
In addition to receiving daily digitals, Studio 52 also offers vibrant, full color 19 x 13 Event Posters with your choice of photo printed on premium gloss photo paper. Order the Full Package to save money and get both digitals and the poster.
Order your professional photo packages today by visiting Studio 52 at https://studio52.us/order-event-photos/uspks/ to get signed up using their quick and easy contactless ordering portal.
For those needing accomodations, USPKS has secured a group rate of $104/night at the Fairfiled Inn, located at 120 Consumer Square Drive, Mooresville, NC. (704) 663-6100. Registration Link ---> https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1645634505387&key=GRP
- Optional Thursday practice is available and payable to the host track. Contact GoPro Motorplex for more information.
- All entry fees include Official Friday practice.
- If you chose not to use a rental transponder, we will need your transponder number on file before your entry packet is released. Please either enter it now, or bring it to Registration, or you will not receive your packet.
- Hot Grid and Pit passes are sold at the track only, and are purchased at the gate, starting on Thursday. Drivers, mechanics, and others wishing to have grid/tech area access, must purchase an event Hot Grid Pass for $60. Those not requiring grid access may purchase a regular pit pass for $50/event, or $20/day.
- All parking for this event is reserved. Click HERE to reserve your parking/pit space. Cars and tow vehicles will be parked in a vehicle parking lot and not in the pit area. Use form to reserve camping space as well. All motorhomes will be parked outside the fenced paddock area.
- Drivers who win a purse must attend the Money Presentation ceremony Sunday afternoon/evening. Failure to attend will result in forfeiture of any prize money. Plan your schedule accordingly. Prize winners must also complete a tax information form and provide a Social Security Number, and will receive a US tax form 1099 if receiving $600 or more in the calendar year.