About this event
Join us for the Season Finale of the 2021 United States Pro Kart Series quest for the Championship! GoPro Motorplex will host the closing rounds once again, and October 14-17 will be the final showdown.
We look forward to seeing you at GoPro Motorplex October 14-17 for the 4th event of the 2021 USPKS championship.
Registration will open at the track at 11AM on Thursday, October 14th for entry check-in and packet pickup.
For 2021, all drivers must be members and have a valid USPKS Membership. Please visit uspks.com for full age requirements for each class, as well as the Competition Rules. Memberships are required to complete this online entry.
Online Pre - Registration Fees
Micro Swift, Mini Swift, KA100 Jr, KA100 Sr, X30 Masters - $400
X30 Pro Jr and X30 Pro - $500 (purse paying classes)
At Track Registration Fees
Late fee of $100 per class, if registering after the deadline. You are highly encouraged to pre-enter online. There will limited hours for trackside registration, and there is no guarantee of room in your preferred class.
Driver and Kart Profiles and Transponders
Your vehicle profile(s) in your MSR "garage" are where the kart brand/type and transponder comes from. If you register the same "vehicle" in 2 different classes, you will be using the same transponder in both classes, as they are tied to the vehicle. To use 2 different transponders, you need to create 2 different "vehicles" in your garage. For example, create a X30 kart and a KA Kart to use to separate transponders. Using the correct vehicle information will help make sure that your stats online are correct. You may use the same transponder in 2 classes, but you are responsible for moving them back and forth. If you want your driver's name and hometown information to show up correctly, please put them in your profile correctly.
USPKS is also excited to announce Studio 52 as our Official Photography Vendor for the 2021 USPKS racing season. Beginning with the OGP weekend March 11-14, you will now be able to get professional digital photos delivered to your computer and/or smart device on a daily basis.
In addition to receiving daily digitals, Studio 52 also offers vibrant, full color 19 x 13 Event Posters with your choice of photo printed on premium gloss photo paper. Order the Full Package to save money and get both digitals and the poster.
Order your professional photo packages today by visiting Studio 52 at https://studio52.us/order-event-photos/uspks/ to get signed up using their quick and easy contactless ordering portal.
Following the conclusion of racing on Sunday will be the 2021 Awards Ceremony, where the top 5 points winners in all classes will be recognized with awards and prizes. You must be present to collect your prizes! Plan your travel accordingly.
- Optional Thursday practice is available and payable to the host track.
- All entry fees include Official Friday practice.
- If you chose not to use a rental transponder, we will need your transponder number on file before your entry packet is released. Please either enter it now, or bring it to Registration, or you will not receive your packet.
- Hot Grid and Pit passes are sold at the track only, and are purchased at the gate, starting on Thursday. Drivers, mechanics, and others wishing to have grid/tech area access, must purchase an event Hot Grid Pass for $60. Those not requiring grid access may purchase a regular pit pass for $50/event, or $20/day.
- Reserved Parking/Pit Space is available by clicking here RESERVED PARKING
- Drivers who win a purse must attend the Money Presentation ceremony Sunday afternoon/evening. Failure to attend will result in forfeiture of any prize money. Plan your schedule accordingly. Prize winners must also complete a tax information form and provide a Social Security Number, and will receive a US tax form 1099 if receiving $600 or more in the calendar year.