About this event
The CTECH Manufacturing Motorplex at Road America is the site of Round 3 of the 2021 USPKS Championship. Join us in Elkhart Lake, WI July 8-11 for the Badger State GP!
We look forward to seeing you at Road America July 8-11 for the third round of the 2021 USPKS championship, presented by IAME USA East and MG Tires.
Registration will open at the track at 11AM on Thursday, July 8th for entry check-in and packet pickup.
For 2021, all drivers must be members and have a valid USPKS Membership. Please visit uspks.com for full age requirements for each class, as well as the Competition Rules. Memberships are required to complete this online entry.
Online Pre - Registration Fees
Micro Swift, Mini Swift, KA100 Jr, KA100 Sr, X30 Masters - $400
X30 Pro Jr and X30 Pro - $500 (purse paying classes)
At Track Registration Fees
Late fee of $100 per class, if registering after the deadline. You are highly encouraged to pre-enter online. There will limited hours for trackside registration, and there is no guarantee of room in your preferred class.
Driver and Kart Profiles and Transponders
Your vehicle profile(s) in your MSR "garage" are where the kart brand/type and transponder comes from. If you register the same "vehicle" in 2 different classes, you will be using the same transponder in both classes, as they are tied to the vehicle. To use 2 different transponders, you need to create 2 different "vehicles" in your garage. For example, create a X30 kart and a KA Kart to use to separate transponders. Using the correct vehicle information will help make sure that your stats online are correct. You may use the same transponder in 2 classes, but you are responsible for moving them back and forth. If you want your driver's name and hometown information to show up correctly, please put them in your profile correctly.
USPKS is also excited to announce Studio 52 as our Official Photography Vendor for the 2021 USPKS racing season.
In addition to receiving daily digitals, Studio 52 also offers vibrant, full color 19 x 13 Event Posters with your choice of photo printed on premium gloss photo paper. Order the Full Package to save money and get both digitals and the poster.
Order your professional photo packages today by visiting Studio 52 at https://studio52.us/order-event-photos/uspks/ to get signed up using their quick and easy contactless ordering portal.
- Optional Thursday practice is available and can be purchased with your entry, or at the Registration Trailer on Thursday.
- All entry fees include Official Friday practice.
- If you chose not to use a rental transponder, we will need your transponder number on file before your entry packet is released. Please either enter it now, or bring it to Registration, or you will not receive your packet. (tranponder numbers are stored in your Vehicle Profile)
- Hot Grid and Pit passes are sold at the track only, and are purchased at the gate, starting on Thursday. Drivers, mechanics, and others wishing to have grid/tech area access, must purchase an event Hot Grid Pass for $60. Those not requiring grid access may purchase a regular pit pass for $50/event, or $20/day.
- Reserved Parking/Pit Space for this event is arranged through USPKS by downloading the parking form and returning to Series Administrator Tim Koyen at email@example.com. Questions can be direct to Tim at (608)235-4761 or via email. There are no RV hookups available. RVs will be parked at the far end of the paddock, with the closer pit spaces reserved for pitting karts. Sponsors may be limited to the amount of preferred pit space. Tow vehicles and cars will be parked in a designated parking area at the far end of the paddock.
- Road America does not allow hoverboards, scooters, bicycles, or other wheels vehicles during track hours. Golf carts may be operated by licensed drivers aged 16 or older. A permit is required to leave the Motorplex are with a golf cart. Permits available at RA office for a fee.
- Drivers who win a purse must attend the Money Presentation ceremony Sunday afternoon/evening. Failure to attend will result in forfeiture of any prize money. Plan your schedule accordingly. Prize winners must also complete a tax information form and provide a Social Security Number, and will receive a US tax form 1099 if receiving $600 or more in the calendar year.