About this event
PARK ENTRY FEE:
$20 cash to get into the park if you are driving.
$5 cash if you're a spectator
You'll have to sign the Hollytree waiver when you get there. You'll get a cool wristband for your effort.
EVENT ENTRY FEE:
$25 for SCCA members for online registration (pay online or pay cash onsite).
$30 (cash only) for SCCA members for onsite registration.
$35 for non-SCCA members for online registration (pay online or pay cash onsite).
$40 (cash only) for non-SCCA members for onsite registration.
You'll have to sign the SCCA waiver and if you're a non-member, complete a weekend membership form. If you come out and want to ride, you'll have to complete a weekend membership form (no charge) as well.
09:00 Course walking/tech/registration
10:00 Driver's meeting
10:30 1st car off
4 timed runs + 4 timed runs. Competitors get free fun runs afterwards.
We'll make any announcement concerning a change to the event on the teamtac forum, on the HuntsvilleRallyX facebook page, and through email to those who are registered for the event. We'll do this on Thursday at noon for all events. Saturday events may move to Sunday or be rescheduled for a later date. Sunday dates will be rescheduled for a later date. The reschedule dates could be as soon as the following weekend. If rescheduling does not work out, the event may be cancelled.
1. If you have a helmet, it needs to be per the SCCA RallyCross rules 3.2.P - basically a 2010, 2015, or 2020 Snell rated helmet. We'll have a couple of loaners that you can use for your runs.
2. Drivers are reminded that unless you have a window net, the windows need to be at least within 1" of being all the way up. Of course you need to keep your hands and any other body parts inside the car.
3. Recording devices must be mounted to the vehicle. Holding your cell phone to record a run is a no-no.
4. Your car will be inspected to ensure that it is safe to drive. If your battery tie down has gone to battery tie down heaven, get another one. A bungy cord isn't gonna work. Your battery needs to be held securely.
5. If you're running street tires, please inflate them to at least 40#. Anything less and you risk debeading during a run.