About this event
Sign in and pay for your trailer storage at GMR here!
WCKC members and Bike Pass Holders with a membership in good standing can store their motorhome and/or trailer at GMR.
This is a Honor system and it will be the owners responsibility to register and pay the storage fee's. Non-compliance may result in suspension of the membership and/or removal of the unit without notice.
All trailers have to be removed from the asphalt pit area on to the grass area during off season and in case there is a scheduled event you are not participating in during the time the unit is left on the premises.
Pricing per month. Payment is due at the first of each month. Fee's are non-refundable. No refunds given for early removal of the unit.
$50 for motorhomes/trailers 30 ft and under (total length)
$75 for trailers/motorhomes 30 ft and over
(pricing is including 5% GST)
We welcome our members to leave their motorhome and/or trailer at the facility. In order to do so the following conditions will apply:
- All WCKC members in good standing can leave their motorhome, travel trailer or trailer at the facility.
- You have to be a member in good standing with WCKC.
- Only one unit per membership. (Motorhome/trailer combination will count as 1 unit)
- All units have to be properly insured with ICBC
- The units must be used during the racing season
- Cargo trailers have to be outfitted and/or used for racing
- All units have to be movable. Permanent structures and structures not insured with ICBC are NOT allowed to be left at WCKC (Campers, sheds)
- Units have to be removed from the asphalt pit area on to the grass area during off season and in case there is a scheduled event during the time the unit is left on the premises.
Nonpayment will affect the ability to renew the membership for the following year