About this event
Team Continental Announces
Track Time Trials w/ HPDE
June 9, 2022
This event is sanctioned by ICSCC
featuring a Single Day Track Time Trials event
presented by Team Continental at Portland International Raceway (PIR), Portland, OR.
Track Time Trial participants will share the track with other cars, but these events are not wheel-to-wheel competition.
Open to all levels of drivers, no track experience necessary
Awards will be presented to Top Finishers in each class!
Entry fees: $250.00 | Transponder Rental: $30.00
8:00am Mandatory Drivers meeting
We offer options for all levels of experience:
- Track Time Trials, if you are a competitive driver who wants to compete with others for best lap time, transponder required for recording lap times, rentals available.
- HPDE, for those who want a more relaxed day at the track to "just get your speed on".
- Drivers Training, if you would like to learn the basics of high performance driving, or, are looking to get your ICSCC Novice racing permit.
Requirements for Students:
- Minimum 18 years of age with a valid state or provincial drivers license.
- An attentive, safety first attitude.
Requirements for Cars:
- Sound Mechanical condition.
- Fluids filled - oil, water, transmission.
- Good belts, hoses and BRAKES.
- 3/32" minimum tire tread depth or race tires in good condition.
- Clean, inside and out, including engine compartment.
- All loose items removed. Spare tire, jack, battery secured.
- Open top and convertible cars MUST have a properly installed roll bar as a minimum. The top of the main hoop must be at least 2" above the driver's helmet when in a normal seated position and a 5 or 6 point safety harness is required. Factory pop-up roll-over protection is NOT acceptable and there will be no exceptions.
- Glass headlights taped to prevent possible breakage.
- Two seats with working seat belts (for Driving School with instructor)
EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!!
Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:00am, all drivers are required to attend.
Registration & Information:
- Your credit card will not be charged immediately. Credit cards will be processed through MotorsportsReg payment system Tuesday, June 7th.
- Price is per driver - more than one driver per car can enter as long as the drivers qualify for different run groups.
- Due to COVID restrictions we are asking drivers to self tech their cars, bring completed form to registration check in Self-Tech-Cars-2022.pdf