About this event
GET A HEAD START ON YOUR COMPETITION OR LEARN THE MOST EXCITING RACE TRACK IN THE P.N.W.!
Track Time Trials w/ HPDE
August 21, 2021
This event is sanctioned by ICSCC
featuring a Single Day Track Time Trials event
presented by Team Continental at Oregon Raceway Park in Grass Valley, OR.
Track Direction: FULL COURSE, counter clockwise!!
Track Time Trials participants will the share track with other cars, but these events are not wheel-to-wheel competition.
Prizes/Awards will be presented to Top Finishers in each class!
Entry fees: $200.00 | Transponder Rental: $30.00
Great News!! A catered lunch by ORP is now available for purchase at time of registration! Grass Valley has very limited options for food, it is strongly encouraged to either add lunch to your registration or bring your own.
7:00am Gates Open
8:15am Mandatory Drivers meeting
Complete schedule coming soon!
Requirements for Students:
- Minimum 18 years of age with a valid state or provincial drivers license.
- An attentive, safety first attitude.
Requirements for Cars:
- Sound Mechanical condition.
- Fluids filled - oil, water, transmission.
- Good belts, hoses and BRAKES.
- 3/32" minimum tire tread depth or race tires in good condition.
- Clean, inside and out, including engine compartment.
- All loose items removed. Spare tire, jack, battery secured.
- Open top and convertible cars MUST have a properly installed roll bar as a minimum. The top of the main hoop must be at least 2" above the driver's helmet when in a normal seated position. Factory pop-up roll-over protection is NOT acceptable and there will be no exceptions.
- Glass headlights taped to prevent possible breakage.
- Two seats with working seat belts (for Driving School with instructor)
EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!!
Mandatory Drivers Meeting at 8:15am, all drivers are required to attend.
Registration & Information:
How the Online Payment works: Your credit card will not be charged immediately. However, a pre-authorization check is done electronically to confirm validity and capacity of your account by msr.com, much like a hotel might do. The pre-auth should fall off your account in 24-72 hours depending on your bank card's practices. DEBIT CARD USERS, you can use your card on msr.com, but, you should treat the pre-authorization as a debit, and account for this, until the "hold" is dropped by your bank.
- Credit cards will be processed through MotorsportsReg payment system Friday, August 20th.
- Entry fee $200.00, cancellations accepted up to August 19th. Cards will be processed on Friday, August 20thh. No exceptions or adjustments after August 19th.
- Price is per driver - more than one driver per car can enter as long as the drivers qualify for different run groups.