About this event
Its that time of year again and we need to get our facility spruced up for the upcoming racing season. With all the work that was done last Fall, we do not have a large list of items that need to be done but many hands make for quick work. Due to heavy equipment being on site to move sea cans, Junior Members are not to be present. The work party will be limited to 50 people and adults only. Work begins at 9am.
Here is a description of some of the tasks that need to be completed:
- Re-build washrooms
- Re-build race control
- Empty Van Body and sort through equipment to keep useful items to be moved to 40 foot seacan and ditch junk.
- Move TAK SeaCans if logistics is worked out
- Move barriers back in place on track
- Fill barriers with water
- Remove any remaining snow with tractor
- Clean and sort out seacan under timing tower
- Re-establish all vehicles to in running order
- Pick-up garbage
- Whicker maintenance on West Parking area. To mark the parking spots, survey Whiskers will need to inspected and replaced as needed.
- Rock picking around the track
- Maintenance of the small John Deere tractor and other weed wacker equipment,
- Maintenance of golf cart
- Blowing the track off with the gas powered blower