About this event
Spring is here! Time to get the oil changed, fill your tank and make plans to attend the 7th (maybe 8th) annual INWR PCA Spring Rally. This year, we will start in Prosser WA USA and finish in Prosser. Our start and finish are at the The Barn Restaurant and Lounge, 490 Wine Country Rd., Prosser WA 99350. The Barn is right off the freeway (I-82, North Gap Exit), just past the first light after you exit and head into Prosser.
This year’s rally will take you from the Yakama River Valley to the Columbia River Valley and Back again……views galore…and fun, challenging, Porsche compatible back roads. These roads will exercise your struts, chassis bushings, your upper body and left leg…….upshift, downshift, right and left turns
Join us after the rally for burgers and refreshment, through 2:00 pm ….The Barn Restaurant and Lounge.
First Car off…10:00 am
All you’ll need is a tank of gas, and a wristwatch…cell phones optional.
- Cancelations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until May 1st.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: P-Cars only on this tour please
- Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Liability waiver at the start point so find your group leader for the waiver sheet
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign a separate waiver form (Minors as Observers Only). The parent or legal guardian must be present at the start point to sign the waiver in person.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver must register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.inwr.pca.org > About the Club > IWNR Documents > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website www.inwr.pca.org