About this event
- ***************OUR EVENTS ARE OPEN TO ALL BRANDS OF CARS******************
- $350 for 6 twenty minute sessions. GGLC members get $20 discount.
- Our events are typically 20% Lotus and 80% other brands.
- Cancellations with full refund are allowed thru June 16.
- $50 discount if this will be your first open track event with the GGLC.
- All brands of cars are welcome.
- We will have experiened drivers available to coach Beginners and Novices.
- Novice and Intermediate Groups will allow passing without a pointby on most of the straights and passes in turns only allowed with a pointby..
- Advanced group is open passing. Open passing is NOT a race. Cars being passed are rerquired to make it happen easily and safely.
- Open wheel cars are allowed in the Advanced Group only.
- We do not allow first time track drivers at Sonoma. You must have a minimum of 2 track days experience at any other track or a single trackday or driving school at Sonoma to enter.
The Golden Gate Lotus Club has been running open track events for over 20 years. We are a non-profit group and our goal is to provide low-hassle open track days with responsible drivers and maximum track time.
This event will run rain or shine.
You are solely responsible for the safety of your car. We may choose to inspect cars for safety at any time for any reason. Lemon's type cars and cars with damaged bodywork will receive a special safety inspection at the track. Any size water, brake fluid, or fuel leaks will disqualify you.
You are responsible for any damage you cause to the track or facilities. Any extra charges from the track for cleanup, fire, damage, etc may be charged back to you and we will decide this on a case-by-case basis.
Your helmet must be rated Snell SA 2015 or later. Motorcycle helmets are not allowed. Head and neck restraint systems are strongly encouraged. If you are running a 4, 5 or 6 point harness, then you must have a HANS device.
All cars must have numbers on both sides of the cars for Identification. Pick any number. Digits must be 6” tall minimum.