About this event
- $285 for five 20 minute sessions
- All brands of cars are welcome. Lemons type cars are allowed if they are in excellent mechanical condition. (no open wheel cars at this event)
- Advanced and Intermediate drivers only for this particular event. (they will be running in the same group).
- Minimum experience is 15 days track driving or racing.
- Open passing will be allowed on most of the course with pointbys required in the more tricky sections.
- Cancellations with full refund will be offered only if we can sell your spot to someone else.
The Golden Gate Lotus Club has been running open track events for over 20 years. We are a non-profit group and our goal is to provide low-hassle open track days for minimum cost with maximum track time. This particular event will be run in conjunction with LightSpeed as we have purchased a single run group from them.
All brands of cars are welcome at our events. Typical events are about 20% Lotus and 80% other cars. Lemons-type race cars are allowed in the advanced group only and will receive a special safety inspection at the track. Open top cars must have a roll bar with rear braces or factory installed roll-over protection (pop-up bars or similar). You must have an SA rated helmet 2010 or later.