About this event
We’re starting our September Social Dinner with “Porsche Fluid Dynamics” at Ralph’s Porsche near our final destination at Fratelli’s Italian & Seafood restaurant in Carroll County. Ralph will give a very brief overview of his shop and refreshments will be served. At Fratelli’s you’ll enjoy casual dining with authentic Italian fare. Please mark your calendars for Tuesday night, August 20th at 6:00pm to meet at Ralph’s Auto Service and 7pm for dinner at Fratelli’s. You can view the dinner menu here.
All participants must register for the dinner here by September 15th.
Seating is limited to 24 people (you will be placed on the waitlist if the limit is met but may be contacted should anyone cancel and there is availability). There is no registration fee for this event.
WHEN and WHERE
- When: September 20, 2022, Tuesday
- Meeting time: 6:00pm – Ralph’s Auto Service, 7pm – dinner, Fratelli’s
- End of social: 9:00pm
- Meeting Points:
- Pre-dinner – Ralph’s Auto Service, 1900 B Hanover Pike, Hampstead, 410-526-2500
- Dinner – Fratelli’s Italian & Seafood, 2315 Hanover Pike A, Hampstead, 410-374-0909
- Cost: “Porsche Fluid Dynamics” is hosted by PCA member, Chuck Goldsborough, owner of Ralph’s Auto Service. Members are responsible for their own dinner. Registration is free and required for planning purposes.
- If you have already registered and need help to cancel your registration, refer to this link for detailed instructions.
Send social event related questions to the Social Committee at email@example.com.