About this event
Spend a day at the track without spending a forturne.
$285 for 7 hours of open track time, No run groups!!! Price will increase after 5/22
We offer affordable, all-day trackdays for experienced drivers with a passion for self-directed practice.
Don’t get us wrong – we also love a good full-service track day with all the bells and whistles. (We’re always happy to recomend a great track school if that’s what you’re looking for.)
Come out to sunny Central Oregon and enjoy time with like minded car loving people at the track. Tackle your track needs/ wants, at your pace and level.
Lunch available for purchase in registration. (voted best food in town)
Free coffee all day!!!
Enduro Team option available
Gates will be open Fri 2nd for early comers and close for the night. They will reopen the day of the event at 7am.
Fri June 2nd
5:00 p.m. Gates Open: Camping is permitted
7:00 a.m. Gates open
7:00 a.m. Driver check in track office.
8:30 a.m. Drivers meeting (mandatory).
9:00 a.m. Motorized track tour.
9:30 a.m. Open track.
12:00 Cold track / Lunch
1:00 p.m. Open track.
5:00 p.m. Checkered flag.
6:00 p.m Gates close
Requirements for Track Day participants:
- All entries are subject to on track experience review, your entry may be declined should it not meet minimum experience levels.
- All newer drivers with less than two track days recorded on MSR, or first timers to ORP, will be required to display an orange sticker on the vehicle.
- Minimum 18 years of age with a valid state or Canadian drivers license. License must be shown at registration.
- Approved helmet, Snell 2005 or newer. also accepting M2005
- An attentive, safety first attitude.
Requirements for Cars:
- Sound Mechanical condition.
- Fluids filled - oil, water, transmission.
- Good belts, hoses and BRAKES.
- 3/32" minimum tire tread depth or race tires in good condition.
- Clean, inside and out, including engine compartment.
- All loose items removed. Spare tire, jack, battery secured.
- Open top and convertible cars MUST have a properly installed roll bar as a minimum. The top of the main hoop must be at least 2" above the driver's helmet when in a normal seated position. Factory pop-up rolllover protection is NOT acceptable and there will be no exceptions.
- Glass headlights taped to prevent possible breakage.
- Two seats with working seat belts.
Oregon Raceway Park http://www.oregonraceway.com/index.php
- Your day will include - self technical inspection of your vehicle, driver's meeting, comprehensive track tour.
- EVENT WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!!
Registration & Information:
How the Online Payment works: Your credit card will not be charged immediately. However, a pre-authorization check is done electronically to confirm validity and capacity of your account by msr.com, much like a hotel might do. The pre-auth should fall off your account in 24-72 hours depending on your bank card's practices. DEBIT CARD USERS, you can use your card on msr.com, but, you should treat the pre-authorization as a debit, and account for this, until the "hold" is dropped by your bank.
- Credit cards will be processed by Motorsports reg payment system only if the minimum entry count is met. .
- Price is per attendee - more than one attendee per car can enter, but pricing remains the same for all drivers. Both pay the full price for the day.
- registrar: Colin Waltz – (503) 516-8723 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Offline payment option:
- Payment may be by cash or check made out to Skip Day Track Days (strongly preferred to save credit card service charges)
- Payments can be made at check-in or can be mailed to Skip Day Track Days