September [Sunday] Chuckwalla CCW "beat the heat"Chuckwalla Valley Raceway
About this event
Registration Fee - $240 per day
We will run in the counter-clockwise direction
The schedule is as follows:
Gates Open 24 hours
5:15 am Registration Open
6:15 am Riders Meeting
7 am Bikes on Track
10 to 11 am Lunch
2 pm Done
We are providing the opportunity for approximately 45 experienced riders to ride session-free. This is not a race day or riders school. It is a day for improving your riding skills as well as to test and tune your motorcycle in a safe and controlled track environment. Courteous passing will be expected and enforced. It must be emphasized that we are restricting this opportunity to riders with previous track experience (for example; Jason Pridmore’s STAR School, California Superbike School, Trackdaz, Track Xperience, etc.) who are comfortable riding in INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED groups. Riders without previous track experience attempting to attend our events will not be permitted to ride and will not be given a refund.
- A clean, road-worthy motorcycle with properly operating controls is required.
- Minimum 250 cc displacement.
- Mirrors must be taped or removed.
- Headlight and taillight must be taped and the brake light completely covered or disabled to not distract following riders.
- Engine in good running condition with no leaks.
- Tires in new or near new condition. This is important because you can easily get in excess of 175 miles on the track per day.
- Safety wire or RTV silicone adhesive is requiredon the oil drain bolt and recommended on other critical fasteners.
- Wheel weights must be taped.
- Full coverage leathers (1 piece or top and bottom zipped together) or an equivalent Cordura Nylon or Kevlar suit. (Aerostich OK)
- Leather or Kevlar riding gloves extending above the wrist.
- Leather riding boots extending above the ankle.
- A DOT and/or Snell approved full-face helmet with no damage.
- Joe Rocket “Phoenix” or similar light-weight suits are not acceptable.