About this event
Summit Point SEAT TIME 3 Group Special
The ultimate in track time for high performance driving enthusiasts
Seat Time is for qualified drivers to test and tune their cars or hone their skills behind the wheel.
Drivers who are more oriented to the HPDE style traffic where point-bys are the standard and passes are less crucial will appreciate the more relaxed scenario.
With the Point-By route you can set the pace you need and may focus more on the car. If you find the pace becomes restrictive we can certainly move you to No Point-By as needed.
In this group you will be with competition-oriented drivers who will be passing and are being passed in a more competition oriented environment.
A higher level of awareness and cooperation is expected. The pace of traffic is also likely to be more intense. Always keep in mind we are not awarding trophies for this event.
Formula Cars and Sports Racer Group
Group available for Formula Cars and Sports Racers. Conducted with standards common to these race groups in terms of passing and point bys.
Pre-registration: $290 per
Additional driver, vehicle $120 each
Pre-registration is highly recommended for efficiency at check-in and will be checked-in first
On-site day of Registration:
Participants will be charged the day before the event
No refunds or credits
Point BY and No Point By Groups
- Must be 18+ years old and present a valid driver’s license at check-in
- Must be “Solo” qualified through FATT or a recognized club/organization, or a competition driver with a current competition license
- Helmets: Have Snell SA2015 or newer rating in good condition and MUST be worn for during "On-Track" activities
- Shoes: Closed toe
- *Street legal production cars that are stock or have limited/basic bolt-on modifications
- Competition prepared cars
- The sound decibel limit for vehicles is 103.
- No SUV’s, Minivans, Truck’s or crossovers
- Convertibles must be equipped with either factory installed passive roll over protection, documented in the owner’s manual or a documented aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA GCR.
- All convertibles also need to pass the “broomstick test”.
- “Style” bars and removable hard tops are not approved for rollover protection
- Retractable Hard Tops, Targa Tops, T-Tops and Sunroofs must remain in place while on track
*If you are unsure about the legality of your car, please contact us Motorsports@xatorcorp.com BEFORE REGISTERING
Car Numbers: Must be 8” tall, affixed on the drivers and passenger doors
NEW FOR 2022: TOW HOOKS -FRONT AND REAR for vehicle recovery are required
Passengers: Must be at least 16+ years old, with valid ID presented at check in after 9am
*If passengers are under 18, a parental consent, minor release and waiver of liability must be signed at check-in by parent or guardian before going on track
- The passenger’s seat must provide the same level of safety protection as the driver
Formula Cars and Sports Racer Group-
Competition Licensed Drivers:
Must have a valid competition license from one of the following sanctioning bodies:
FIA, IMSA, SCCA, VRG, BMWCCA, EMRA, NASA, PCA, and SVRA.
*MINOR drivers 14-17 must have parent or guardian present. Parental Consent, minor Release and Waiver of Liability must be signed at check-in by parent or guardian.
- driver safety gear must meet registered corresponding sanctioning body specifications and be utilized, items include but not limited to: helmets, neck restraints, fire suit, gloves, shoe
Competition Prepared Cars:
- must meet registered corresponding sanctioning body specifications
Self Tech Inspection Requirements:
*It is the responsibility of the participant to assure safe mechanical condition of the vehicle at all times.
Refunds or credits will not be issued for vehicles that are not compliant